Revealed

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

"Yookyung this might look crazy but do you want to date me?" Minseok spoke out of the blue when both of them were at the balcony, just both of them were there.
"Oppa... are you joking? Yes you are joking right?" Yookyung said in nervousness. She was really shock. Minseok, Xiumin. He is her crush. All this time, she always hope that one day Minseok will ask her to date him, even though she believe that their relationship is a brother-sister relationship.
"So far I don't know how to make joke and always fail. I am serious. Did you take that as a joke?" he asked.Yookyung shook her head and then nodded. She was speechless. It's like the world suddenly being freezed.
"Yookyung?"
"Yes, oppa.."
"So, how?"
"I don't know..."


Minseok heaves a loud sigh. "Its okay. But, can I ask you something?" Instead of answering it, Yookyung just nodded.
"Do you have the same feeling like I do? I mean, have you ever feel like you like me, or adore or love me?" he asked again. In his thought at least, he will not be curious about her feeling to him, whether she likes him or not.
"Yes, I do like you even since the incident where my clothes are all full of mud because of a big splash from your car. And even until now I still like and adore you, but why only now you ask for it? I am going to leave you soon, going to a very far place, where you can't even see me. Why now Xiuminseok?!" those are the things in her thought that she can't even bring one out and speak the truth to Xiumin.
"I do." she said. A big smile is drawn on Xiumin's face.

*end of flashback*


"Yookyung unni, Minseok oppa is staring at you." Hayoung whispers to Yookyung when Yookyung is busy chatting with Chen.
"Wae Hayoung? What did you whisper to her? Did you just said that you are jealous with her because she talk with oppa?" Chen interfered.
"Euw, please oppa. I will never be jealous." Hayoung jeered at him.
"Oh, anyway, thank you for the advises oppa. I will be sure apply it in life at England soon."

Yookyung and her family are waiting for their gate to be opened. Yookyung was really happy that a lot of her school friends came to bid goodbye to her. This is the reason why she doesn't even want to move. Friends are like her siblings, plus Yookyung doesn't have any sibling.

"Yookyung, can I talk to you, 5 minutes would be fine." while she was chatting with her friends, Xiumin came.
"Sure." she nodded and glances at her friends, as a sign that she'll leave for a while.
"About that thing that I said just now..."
"Oh its okay, I'm fine. Lets not talk about it, oppa. I don't you to put any hopes on me. I dislike an apart relationship. Sorry."
"It's not that I want to say, Yookyung." he smiles.
"Huh?"
"Goodluck in your future soon. I will pray for it. Study well. Take care of your health. Keep being a great pianist and netball player. Smile like you always do. Don't forget to contact your friends and me. Don't forget to come back in Korea. I'll wait for it. And, will be missing you for sure. Take care." he said and ruffle her hair.
"Thank you, oppa. You too. Take care. I will be missing you too. Wait till I comeback here."
"I will." he said.
"Yookyung, can I hug you?"
"Huh? But my parents are here. What if they see me..."
"Don't worry I've told them and asked to hug you."
"Jinjja? They didn't scold you for saying that?"
"Ani. They said, if Yookyung is willing, then we will be willing for it."
"They say that?"
"Yes."
"Oppa.."
"Wae?"
Yookyung step to him and hugs him first. Xiumin was speechless that he can't even say anything but smile and embrace her. "Thank you for the confessions.." she said.

"Hong Yookyung-ah!" after a few minutes, someone is seen, running towards her.
"Naeun-ahh!" Yookyung leaves Xiumin and runs to Naeun."
"Don't leave me.." Yookyung cries when both of them got to hug each other.
"Ani. I won't be leaving. But you will." Naeun answered.
"Naeun-ah, bring me to your house. I don't want to go. I don't want to leave Xiuminseok oppa."
"Okay." Naeun replied.
"Yaa! What did you said? You don't want to leave Xiuminseok oppa instead of Son Naeun?"
"Hehehe."
"You're so bad, Yookyung!"
"He confessed to me, during the party, just now." Yookyung grins.
"Jinjja?!" Naeun screams. Obviously, the whole airport can hera her loud voice.
"Shhhhhh! You're so loud, Son Naeun." Kai at the back interrupts.
"I don't care. Go away you." she did mehrong to Kai. "Cute." Kai thought to himself.
"I will tell you soon. I will call you, don't worry. My mum called me. I need to go right now."
Naeun cries. "It's okay. Bye. Take care. Please don't find any friend which is better than me."
Naeun walks with Yookyung until the departure gate. She interwhines their hand and didn't even want to let it.
"Time to go, Yookyung." Yookyung's father said.
"Son Naeun is here too? Hi dear how are you?" he asked.
"Ajussi. I'm not fine. Please don't bring Yookyung along. She can stay in my house." Naeun said. Chorong who is standing besides her nudge her immediately and shook her head. "Don't say that." she whispered.
"Hahaha. Naeun-ah, Yookyung will leave for a while. She will come back after she finish her study. She will handle my compony in Korea. Don't worry."
"Take care Naeun.." Yookyung's mother said and her hair. She hugs Naeun, that make her to cry harder. "Don't be sad. You're a good girl, right?"
A last hug from Naeun to Yookyung, before Yookyung leave. "Don't forget me." Yookyung said. "I will never." Naeun replied. Finally, Yookyung enter the departure gate and bid a goodbye to her friends, bestfriends and crush.
"Naeun-ah Saranghae!" she said.
"Me too!" Naeun replied.


************************
 


KRIS P.O.V

Sitting in the class, like a boss while the others are cleaning the class because we can. I, myself will never dirt my hand to clean the class. Especially Lay. He will never for that. At least, I've dirt my hand once, because of punishment. I do hate punishment.
"Kris, are you still in your late interest?"
"What?"
"Are you still like men? I mean are you still a gay? Yes, you've joined the gay club and even you are the treasurer for the club. Are you still active with them?"
"Haha. For sure, Lay. Why?" quite insane, but this is the truth. People look me as a cool, macho handsome man and I have a lot of fan girls in this school. But, the most shocking thing for them is, I am a gay. One of the teacher in this school found about I'm being a gay, and she was shocked and even did not trust. Well, I don't care whether that teacher trust or not, but she's refuting me for being in the soccer club and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter