Beginning

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJI P.O.V

 

"Fuh.. This is really tiring" I sighed and picked my bottle.

"What else can we do? 2 months to go before the netball tournament" Hayoung cut in.

 

This is really tiring. I have to attend the training everyday! Since last 2months. I hate training.

I saw Bomi approaches us. She went to her locker just now to take her stuffs.

 

"Again with the candy?" Chorong unni asked.

Bomi frowned "This guy is really insane. He just can't stop from sending me candies" Bomi sighed and took a deep breathe.

"Bomi-yaa. Don't you have ever feel to investigate who actually send those candies every weeks to you?" Chorong unni asked again.

Bomi shook her head. "Not interested at all. So, who wants this candy?" As usual, Bomi will give candy to us. Sometimes, I feel so nvy with her and her 'secret admire' or well-known-to-us as 'Capital L'. Capital L never stop sending her candies from last year! But, I'm curious to know who is he and why he had never talk or meet Bomi personally. lol. Not even my problem.

 

"Namjoo!!" Namjoo whined for the candy. Aish this kid. Eat a lot. But yet, she's still skinnier than me. Namjoo ran and took the candy from Bomi. "Gomawo unnie!" she cheers.

 

"Guys! I'm leaving now. Tired and need to rest" Yookyung palmly said.

"Guys, don't forget the training, tomorrow" Chorong unni reminds us. I can hear some sish sounds.

"Yea, yea I know... You guys are tired. Same goes to me, But, this is for our school. Our school is on the top 3 of the best school in South Korea. We have to win he tournament. You know right, we never lose before this, with our ex-seniors. Okay, I don't want to hear any sighs anymore. Arasseo?!" Wohoo, Chorong unni turns wild. She is really responsible with her tasks as she is our captain.

 

We gather for cheer and put on hand-to-hand together. "1,2,3.... Pink Cat~~" Bomi shout and followed by us "Haja haja fighting!" Well, as usual when we did this cheer, probably sure our palm faces turns beam! Its like a spirit to us.

 

"Meet you guys tomorrow!" Namjoo cheered. Seriously this kid never knows whats tired means. When everyone is tired, the only her left hyper.

 

***

 

 

 

*play this song*

 

Namjoo P.O.V

 

I was walking to the field when suddenly I heard someone shouted for my name.

"Namjoo-yaa!" a familiar sound was calling me. I turned around and look fpr who. Oh, it's Chorong unni.

"Namjoo, are you going to the field?" She asked me. I shook my head "yup!"

"Can I come with you?" she asked me. "Yea! For sure! Let's go!" I pulled her hand and walked to the field. We cgattered a lot, and I just knew that she has a brother, and plus, her brother is a soccer player, same as my brother. Park Chanyeol. Sounds familiar as my classmates always talk about him and all the soccer player. They're hot, they're cool, they're dazzling,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter