REJECTED LAY.

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI P.O.V


Today, Naeun asked me to explain to her about Pressure in Physics chapter. So she asked me to come at the library to teach her. As usual, when it comes to final exam weeks, our library is full of students studying and do revision. All of her friends were there when I arrived at the library, Chorong noona, Bomi noona, Eunji noona, Namjoo and Hayoung.

"Sunbae? You're here too?" I asked Xiumin when I saw he was here too but he's studying alone.

"Yes Kai. This is officially my second house. You? Since when you have interest to come here?"

"Since Naeun got my heart" I joked at him.

"That was disgusting you little kid. Good then, please do well in your exam soon. Don't get last nor second last ranking."

"You too, sunbae. Anyway, don't miss Yookyung so much, I bet she's okay there."

"Aish you, I'm not okay. Ppali ppali leave me alone here, don't disturb me." Xiumin hyung was too cute everytime when we about Yookyung. We all know that he misses Yookyung so much as he always looks pale after Yookyung left. There was one time he cried while he's on the phone with someone, and that person was Yookyung. I bet, he misses Yookyung so much.


"Hi my baby.' I whispers to Naeun and take a seat besides her.

"Finally you're here. Okay, help me now. I don't understand these Bernoulli's, Archimedes', Pascal's ugh they are so complicated you know?" she nagged.

"They are just too simple, Naeun. A top scorer like you make it complicated, and even asking a low scorer to teach you."

"But at least people know that you're a master in Physics. You even always beats my Physics score. Ugh I should be the top one."

"What you need to understand about Bernoulli's is it happen because of water, while Archimedes' just remember the concept of velocity and pressure when velocity high, pressure low and Pascal's is about transmission of pressure in liquid and remember piston then you'll remember everything. Too simple, Naeunie."

"Ya, master. Are you teaching yourself or what? Omg, you're teaching me, someone who didn't get the highest score in Physics." she pouts cutely. I can't say anything because she is just too cute to handle, and I smiles right away.

 

****************


 


BOMI P.O.V



"Bomi can you please teach me this Maths question? This way too tough.."

"Okay, first of all..."

"Bomi, I'll teach her. No worries, you can continue studying your upper grade subjects." Byun Baekhyun grabbed the books from me and it annoys me a lot.

"Ya! She asked me and not you!" I didn't realise that I just shouted in the library. Oh my god, I bet everyone will scold me after this.

"Shhhhhhh!" as expected, they gave me sharp stare.

"Mianhae." I muttered.

"Wheeps, someone just make noise inside the library." Luhan sunbaenim whispers to me and sit next to me.

"I'm sorry. It's just that Byun Baekhyun annoyed me." I said to him. Baekhyun glared.

"Don't look at me!" I said to him.

"Relax Bomi. Anyway, what are you studying?"

"Biology.... This subject is interesting but I just dislike it."

"Bomi, are you free after this?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to take you to someplace. I bet you'll love it. Okay let's continue our revision." he said. I nodded. Luhan sunbaenim. He looks so cool when studying because he focus when studying so much. I like seeing him like this instead of playing soccer, but I like both because I like him, maybe? He has a goodlooking look. He is cute more than handsome, but sometimes he can be both because he is just too perfect and handsome. Sunbaenim, right until this moment I still can't believe that you're mine.

"I guess I am so interesting in your eyes, right Bomi?" he glances at me as he found out that I kept looking at him.

"I'm emberrased right now sunbae. No, don't talk to me." I said to him while focusing to my Biology refrence book.

"I don't think that you can study well because I'm besides you right now. We shall go now, Bomi."

"To where? Go where?"

"To that someplace. Aish, come on, Bomi. Pack your belongings now."

"Okay."

 

***************

 


NAMJOO P.O.V

 


I was walking to the library when suddenly Lay sunbaenim pulls me and asked me to follow him.

"Sunbaenim, wae? Where are you taking me?" I tried to pull off my hand but he was too strong.

"Get into the car." He asked me to get into his car? What? Is he insane?

"Ya! I want to study please don't..."

"Namjoo just get into my car and you'll be safe, okay?"


"Where are you going to take me?" I asked him after a long silent between us.

"I told you right, you'll find out soon. Relax, Namjoo."

"Lay Sunbaenim..."

"Oppa. Lay oppa." he glances at me and winks. Omo, what was that? Euw.

"Whatever. You know what I can report to the police by saying that you're trying to kidnap me. Wait, I want to call my brother." my phone wasn't in the bag, where could it be? Haaa, I left it at home. Ah Namjoo pabo.

"Use my phone, call your brother, say that I've kidnapped you." he hands his cell phone to me.

"Are you sure? My brother will mad at you soon if he find out this." he didn't say anything and keep forcing me to call my brother.

"Annyong oppa. Lay sunbaenim kidnaps me. I don't know where is he going to take me. Oppa, please report to the police now." I said to my oppa but he laughs hardly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter