Next

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUHO P.O.V

 

A long silence between us. Maybe my question is burdening her? Aish.. But, wait! What if she rejects me soon? Oh no way. I really adore Chorong su much, and more she's my internate date. I had a little secret. To be very honest, I like Chorong, the real Chorong in life. But, no one knows about this. She is cute. There was one time I do want to ask to Namjoo abot her, but I stopped because I'm afraid that Namjoo will think that I like her.

"Chorong?"

"haa?" she looks a bit startle.

"Chorong, about that thing..." I heave a sigh. "Maybe it's..."

"Yes!" she interrupts me.

"W...w...what? What did you just say?"

"About your question earlier.. Yes. I will"

Wait, please tell me that this isn't a dream. Do tell me now! Yes.. she said Yes..

"You didn't prank me right?"

"Joonmyeon-ahh.." Chorong punch my arms and pouted. I laughs.

"Hahaha. Minahae nae yeoja-chingu" what? What did I say just now? Oh no way. It was emberassing. Chorong suddenly slide herself near to me. She stare me in unexplaineable expression. She frowns too much.

"Chorong wae?" I asked her. But, she don't even reply me. I slowly pulls her hand and interwhined our hands together.

"Joonmyeon-ahh, what are you doing?"

"It's okay. We're a couple now. hehe" Chorong flashes a smile to me. Swear it was pretty

"Chorong, you're thinking what?"

"About your sister.. Um.. I mean her thoughts soon"

"Chorong-ahh. Why do you have to think about that? She'll be okay. I bet" tried to comfort her. What a clumsy Rong.. I could hear she heaved a sigh. Looks like a relief sigh.

"Chorong-ahh"

"What?"

"Lets snap few pictures together" I whined.

"huh?"

"I will upload it on my wagle account. Ppali" I pulled her near me and snap few photos.

*

 

****

 

 

BOMI P.O.V

 

"WHAT?! Suho? But, how can?" I shook my head. Unbelieveable

"Yes. He is"

"So, how about your date yesterday?"

Chorong doesn't answer me and flashes a jerk smile to me. And.... I do... I do understand it well...

"You're his girlfriend? Are you sure Cho?"

She nods. Oh my god! This thing somehow gives me a heart attack. I can't believe. "But, how about your study? Doesn't it will interrupt your study?"

Chorong lift up her eyebrow jerkly. "Bomi ya. You should be happy for me. Aish. About study, it will never effect anything. Why? You don't trust me? You underestimate my capability? Okay, we'll see this coming test. I'm still gonna be on the Top 3"

I heave a sigh. "I'm happy for you. But, I feel a bit dissapoint. You didn't even told me about having internate boyfriend. How could you do this to me Chorong"

"Hahaha. Mianhae Bomi-yaa. No one knows about this, actually"

"Jinjja?" and she nods. Oh suddenly my eyes caught on someone. Suho... yeah, he's heading to us.

 

"Chorong-ahh" he pats Chorong's shoulder and gace a warm-hearted smile to me.

"Joonmyeon-ahh. wae?" she gets up from her sit.

Suho is whispering something to Chorong and Chorong keeps on nodding. What secret is this couple try to hide from me? Weirdoo.

"Meet you soon, okay?" Suho said and pinches her cheek.

"Yaa!" Chorong punches his chest and pouts.

"That's hurt.."

"Mianhae Joonmyeon. Mianhae"

"Hahaha, kwenchana Chorongiee. I have to go now. Bye"

 

I rolled my eyes and jeered from back without realizing Chorong is now watching me.

"What with that y face?"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter