England?

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUHO P.O.V

 

".. Joomyeon-aa, I hope you can take care of Namjoo well. She's sad. Eventhough she's not showing that she's sad, I could probably tell you that she is really sad because of the accident. She always said to me that she wants to play well because she wants to go for the final badly. But, she couldn't."

"Okay Chorong, I will try my best. Thank you for the concern towards your future sister-in-law." i gigled. This what makes I love Chorong so much. She is caring and motherlike.

"Hahaha. Okay Joonmyeon. eh, I got to go now. Bye!"

"Bye. Take care."

"You too!"

 

Sigh. I felt bad for Namjoo. She is still in the room, she said that she's tired and need rest. I know, she is not okay. When I entered her room just now, she was crying in her blanket. She refused to eat. Ahh, ottokhae?!

 

I slowly open namjoo's door. A figure could be seen lying on the bed. I stroll to her and sit besides her.

"Namjoo.." I her head.

"Oppa.." she turned around and suddenly hugs me. She cried on my laps.

"Namjoo. Don't cry. You looks ugly when crying."

"Oppa, I'm bad. I couldn't play for the final. I want to play for the final. I really really want to play."

"Namjoo. Think positive, There must be something over something happened. Don't feel bad or down. Our late father will be sad if he saw you cried all night."

"Oppa... I miss omma. I miss appa."

"Me too darling. Omma is working. For us. She wants to give the best for us." Yes, I miss my parents so much. It has been almost a month we haven't meet omma. She is currently working in Japan.

 

*flashback*

"...Japan is too far, omma. Please don't go."

Omma rubs my hands. "I need to do something. For you and Namjoo. There's least job for me in Korea. All I want you and your sister do is, study hard and get flying colours. That's make me proud of you guys."

"Omma..." I shed tears.

"Don't be sad. I will always contact you. Take care." she hugs me. "Take care of Namjoo too." she whispers to me.

*end of flashback*

 

"Oppa? Are you crying?" Namjoo suddenly asked.

"Hahaha. Of course no!"

"Oppa, you lied..."

"I'm not Namjoo. Okay, oppa will treat you tomorrow. Sleep well and we will be going at 10a.m tomorrow. Okay?"

Namjoo nods and pulls her blanket.

"Goodnight oppa.." she mumbled just after I switched of the lights.

"You too.."

 

***********

 

KAI P.O.V

 

I should call Naeun by now. I know, she's probably missing me. haha.

 

"Hello? What do you want?" she answered it, yes!

"Anyeong jagiya... Do you miss me?"

"No"

"Are you sure? Huh?"

"Whatever Jongin."

"Don't be too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter