PROMISE ME

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

 

Sehun walks towards Tao who is wandering around alone at the balcony.

"Hey, What's up?" Tao greets Sehun as he saw Sehun is standing near him.

"I'm welL. So.., Umm, Hayoung's hubby? right?"

"Oh. Yeah. Gentleman to a cute princess.." he replied and laughs softly.

"She ain't cute.."

"What?" Tao frowns. 'This guys is getting weird' he thought inside.

"She's perfect. Too perfect.." Sehun said. Tao remains silent. Too many things been running inside him.

"Zitao.."

"What?"

"Should I say this to you? Should I tell you everythings?"

"What were those things? Were they important?" Sehun nods. "What were those things? Tell me"

"It's about my feelings."

"Towards?"

"Someone whom I really love since childhood. I used to know her since childhood. Someone whom I kept this feeling from since 11 years ago. Someone whom I really understood well. And someone whom is my first love..."

"And that person is my girlfriend. Am I right?" Tao spoke.

"Yes" Sehun replied him with a nod.

"Why didn't you tell her before? What taking you a long time just to confess that feeling? And what is your motif telling me?"

"I've no strength to tell her. Because, I am such a coward."

Tao laughs sarcastically. "Too late. You're too late. She's already be mine.. I'm sorry Sehun, but can't help you for this time.."

"Yes. She is yours now. But she'll be mine in future" Sehun replied and made Tao's anger incresed.

"Just don't climb up the wall.."

"Sorry. And for the motif I tell you, is as an alert for you to start beware. I'm serious about my feelings towards Hayoung. And, you've gotta beware, because Hayoung can any when be mine."

"Thankyou for that alert, Oh Sehun." he smirks.

 

Hayoung suddenly walks towards the balcony when she saw her boyfriend is standing alone there. She didn't saw Sehun since the curtain blocked Sehun from her view.

"Oppa!" she beams happily. Tao slings his hand around Hayoung's waist and pull her near to him.

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat. I know, you've been waiting for me, right?"

Tao nods and smile. He suddenly pouts. "You forgot something.."

"What is it?" she frowns.

"This" tapping his cheeks. Hayoung understood the sign and immediatley kiss his cheeks. "Saranghae.." she whispers. "Me too.."

 

"Sehunaa? What are you doing here? Oh my god. I didn't saw you!" Hayoung shokced.

"Since the beginning...." he answered sarcastically.

"Aishh.. you..." Hayoung glares him. "He was here since before you come, dear" finally Tao explained.

"Really? So, have you guys talked to each other yet?"

"Yes!" both men answered her

"Oh.. okayy.. hehe" Hayoung stares them weirdly.

"Oppa, let's go now" Hayoung pulls Tao and enters the house, leaving Sehun alone at the balcony.

"Bye Sehun!" Hayoung waves at Sehun while Tao smirks at him.

 

"Supposedly... That is my place... He stole... And I'm going to get it back..." Sehun heaves a sigh after Tao and Hayoung are missing from his view.

 

****

[play this]

 

BAEKHYUN P.O.V

 

"Meet me at the cafe this weeked. I've got something important to tell you.

Anyway, don't let Eunji knows about our meeting. Will wait for you there, at 3PM"

-Daehyun-

Wants to meet me? But, for what? And Eunji can't know about this? Weird

I turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter