I'm sorry

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol P.O.V

"Chanyeol ssi. Where are you going to take noona to?" Chorong noona keeps on asking where am I going to take her. Since I had answered it like too many times before, so for this time I would like to keep silent and just drive noona to the 'place'. Chorong noona seems has been silent. That was good, actually. Driving peacefully. I took a glance at her and saw she was staring to the photo of she and Suho. I don't know what had run on her mind but I could tell myself that she miss Suho.
"Do you miss him?" I asked. As soon after I asked, she lock her phone and stare me.
"Do I looks like I am missing him?" she asked. Pretend like she's not missing him. If I didn't saw she was staring at the photo, I still could tell myself that she is actually missing her boyfriend to death.
"You lied someone who had lived with you 15 years. And what photo are you staring to just now?" I asked. I could hear a sigh from her.
"I don't know, Chanyeol. I don't know is this the end of us? For only 2 months. Is this the real end? I just need to wait for the word 'break up' from him. I bet he will ask for that. I know, he's tired of me, and my childish attitude. I can feel that. Hmm."
For this time, I am the one who heaved a sigh. "Noona, don't be like this. Don't think of that. I bet, he still love you. He needs time to fix this." I try to calm her.
"Lets switch to other topic. Is that place too far? Are we going to arrive in a bit or still a long journey to arrive?" she asked.
"Less that 5 minutes, noona."

I hope that everything is going to be fine. God, please help them.


****

Naeun P.O.V

I am now walking alone from my ballet class. I don't know but I love today's class so much. The trainer who is actually well-known as a lion trainer since she always scold us if we did even a bit mistake in the class, had really changed nice today. She didn't mad at us since we did well and I actually made a little bit mistake but she didn't mad! Wow, that was weird but awesome. She even treat us meal for lunch.

"Hi young lady~" a group of bikers are following me and now, they circling around me. Wait, this is not okay.
"What do you want?" I asked arrogantly.
"Wuuu, pretty fierce. I like.." one of the guy on a yellow bike said and all of them laughed. That was too scary. I am the only woman and they are 4 men. Please someone help me.
"What do you guys want? Money? I have a lot. I can give but please get away from me" I said.
"Who wants money when we have pretty lady.." the one with black bike said and they laughed as well but this time the laugh is really hard. Mum, I'm scared. I don't know what to do. I didn't think too much, and I screams as loud as I can. Scream for help, scream for at least these guys go away from me. It turned bad when those men get off their bike and walked to me.
"Cover " I could hear that one of the guys asked the another guy to cover my mouth. I stepped back when I suddenly heard someone yelled to them. "Stay away from her!" Kai.... How on earth is he here? One of the guy held me in sudden while the other 3 guys ran to Kai.
"Let me go!" I try myself best to let my self out from his clench. While Kai is beaten in front of me.
"Who the are you guys to touch my girlfriend!" he threw a punch to one of the guys.
"And who the hell is you to disturb my girl!" he kicked another guy until that guy fell to the ground. Kai walked to save me from this one guy after he's 'done' with those guys. "Kai help me!" I cried. I was really shocked when I saw one of the guys who got beaten by Kai is running to Kai with a bat on his hand. "Kai at your back!!" I shouted to him and he turned around as soon as possible but unfortunately he had been knocked on his head. The 4 men run away immediately right after Kai had been beaten by them.
"Where do you guys want to go! Hey! What have you done to my boyfriend!" I shouted to the men. I then run to Kai who is now lying on the ground. His breath was hard.
"Kai...." I hold his head. I put his head on my lap. I try to communicate with Kai. But he didn't reply me a word or any reaction. I shouted for help, but there's no one around. I decided to make a phone call to call for taxi to bring us to the hospital. Suddenly Kai held my hand.

"Naeun-ahh..." he blinks his eyes palmly.
"Kai. Are you okay? Kai, just hold up. I will bring you to the hospital."
"Naeun-ahh.."
"Kai?"
"No. I don't want to go to hospital. No need. Bring me to your house. And don't send me to my house. Please just don't do that.." he said. He coughs hardly after that. Wounds are all over his face, bruises too.



"Uncle bring us to my house." this taxi uncle know me well. He used to drive me to house since I'm in primary school.
"Who is he? And what happened to you guys?" the uncle asked.
"He got beaten by a group of bikers. I don't know who are they, but they actually disturbed me. And Kai came to save me." I explains.
"Who is he with you?" that uncle asked again.
"He.. he is my friend. I mean,, my boyfriend" I said. I just can't believe that I actually said this. But what Kai had sacrificed to me just now, is really something big. He sacrificed his life. Maybe, its time for me, to acce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter