7 Years Later?

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XIUMIN P.O.V

I was wandering around the airport. I ran from the south to north to look for Yookyung. Everyone, is looking at me with an askance look. I didn't care even a bit, all I know that I have to meet Yookyung as soon as possible. The flight that will bring Yookyung to England will be depart in 15 minutes, I know that I couldn't get to see Yookyung, but yet I am still hoping for miracles to happen.

"Please, I need to see someone, she's inside there." I tried to obstacle the guards but I failed.

"I need to see her!!!" I shouted. People were startled by my voice.

"But, the flight will depart soon, in 5 minutes. You can't see her." one of the workers said. I cried, looks like I can't do anything. I saw a flight attandence was running to the gate.

"Oh My Gee, I'm late! The England flight is waiting for me right?" I heard that from the flight attandence.

"Miss, you're going there? Can you help me?" I pleaded to that flight attandence.

"Mr, what is it? I will try."

"Give this to the girl." I said while handing a palaroid photo of Yookyung and me.

"What if I couldn't get to find him?"

"Keep this until you found her."

"O-okay. I will."

"Thank you so much, Miss. May God bless you."


I left the airport with teary eyes. I cried along my journey to home, as I reached home, my parents were shocked to see my current situation.

"What happen my dear?"

"Where have you been?"

"Answer us."

I didn't answer anything. I walked straight into my room. I was truly hurt by Yookyung's sudden departure. I was happy before because she made a surprise for coming to Korea without telling me first. My heart breaks more when I accidentally reminds myself about the kiss from Yookyung. "What is those all means"

"Minseok, can omma come? I want to pass this letter to you. It's from Yookyung. Just now there's a girl asked me to give this to you, she said that she is Yookyung's friend." hearing to that, I gets up from the bed and walks to the door.

"Where's the letter?" I asked right after I opened the door.

"Here." my Mum handed me a pink letter.

"Thank you omma. I'm okay. I just need rest." I said to my mother as I don't want my mother to be worry for my current situation.

"Okay Minseok, take care." she said and walked off.



I sat on the bed. I tore the envelope, my heart was beating so fast, even faster than Zelo's LTE rap.

"Dear Minseok oppa,

When you are reading this, I am no more in Korea. I have return to England. I am sorry for coming back suprisely. That make you shock, I knew it. I am sorry too for leaving you out of the blue. That is my plan. Oppa, after you've read this letter, I want you to throw it away. I want you to forget me. I want you to forget all of our promises before we're together, or in other words, I don't want to commit in this relationship anymore. I soon will be engaged with the heir's of a company in England. The CEO's son. He is David Parker. For both of us to continue having relationship is absurd. David loves me. He won't let me go. Oppa, this marriage is a planned marriage. I have to follow what my parents said. I have to leave you, that was one of their favor. They gave me a week to spent with you and I have to leave you soon after that. I agreed for that. At least I could meet you before I engage with David. I wanted to meet you for the last time and forget you right after that. If you've been curious to know the reason for why I didn't answer your call, I can say my father had blocked your number from contacting me. Please, stop contact me after this. One last thing that I want you to know is that, you might think I do not love David, and I love you, yes you were right. But, I am trying to love him now. I am trying to forget you, oppa. So, forget me. I won't be yours anymore. About the kiss, I am not serious for that. I am just testing it on you before I could kiss David for real. Once again, please forget me and forget our memories.

Hong Yookyung."

"No... This isn't true..." I can't believe on what I had just read. As for me, Yookyung is doing this because she had been forced by her parents. I screamed as much as I can. I needs to endure this feelings of being hurt.

*end of flashback



I am still me, the same Minseok who is still loving Hong Yookyung. The difference is, on the day, I will work as a lawyer, fulfilling my dream, while at night, I am a cry baby. I cried everynight thinking of what had happened to my love. I still keep the pink letter that she gave to me. I read it everynight without getting bored. A few weeks ago, Yookyung held her wedding ceremony in Korea. Most of my friends went there. I don't. I'm scared that I will ruin their wedding ceremony. So, I decide to not go. Am I already gave up for this? Am I really will not going to fight for my love? Yes, I am. For me, let it all be. Let me feel the pain alone. If I fight for her love again, I am pretty sure that I would not receive any bless from her parents. No.
 

***************************




Kyungsoo P.O.V


So, it has been 7 years already? I still can't get Namjoo out from my mind. A day before Christmas is the day when I confessed to Namjoo. I put a lot of courage for that.


*flashback

"Namjoo, I want to tell you something."

"Hm? What is it?"

"I'm... um... I actually...."

"Kyungsoo, I have to go to Lay's house after this. Ppali."

"You're going to Lay's house?"

"Yup. Why?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Aish, Kyungsoo, what did you want to tell me just now?"

"This might be all of sudden, but Namjoo, I am purposing you. Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Kyungsoo...."

"Namjoo, I like you. So much. This might be silly, but that is the truth. I can't hide it anymore." I plastered a smile at her.

"Kyungsoo, I am so sorry. I can't accept this...."

"But, why?"

"I've date Lay oppa. And I don't have any feelings on you, I like you too, but as a friend and as a prom night date. Sorry, but Lay oppa had own my heart first." she said to me. It felt like a few guns shot right to my heart because it pain so much.

"It's okay Namjoo, maybe it's not my luck to get you. Maybe I would get someone else as better as you." I said, trying to fake my current feelings at that time.

"You deserve someone better than me, Kyungsoo. Please be happy."

"I will. I hope Lay sunbaenim and you will be happy too."

"I have to go now, bye Kyungsoo." she said and walked off leaving me alone in the snow.

*end of flashback.



Yup it happened 7 years ago. But it still fresh in my mind. Being rejected after trying to love someone back. That was so hilarious yet unlucky. Have I ever try to get her after that? NO. She is happy with her Lay sunbaenim. Why should I mess them? No. Loving is not to own her heart, not to be in her life forever, but love is being happy when seeing the one that we love happy too. Namjoo has chose Lay, and she's happy for that. And I am happy for her too. Plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter