Pity Kai

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[play this now]

 

HAYOUNG P.O.V

 

I woke up with a super lame mood today. I am so sleepy because yesterday, I spend most of my night by watching B2ST fancam. Haih. They were in Malaysia holding their concert there. Guess what? There was a lucky fan was paired with my Junhyungie, and they looks too close with each other and they had too much skinship. OMG! I was really really envy with that fan. If I were that fan. Haihh..

I put on my school uniform. I can hear omma's voice from outside of the room. I guess, Sehun had arrived. Sprayed perfume and tie my hair. And, DONE! Oh, I almost forgot. I have to kiss my lullaby first. Bye Junhyungiee, I wave at him, er,, I mean the poster.

"Sorry for making you wait for me for a long time, so, lets go now!" I said to Sehun and he smiled to me.

"Omma, we're leaving. Bye!" I said to omma.

 

"So, why are you late today?" Sehun asked me. He cracks the silent moment between us. I used to keep silent, because this eyes feel too heavy. I need more sleep.

"Well, as usual, doing my project" I replied him. A warm hearted smile on his face.

"I knew it, probably its B2ST again, right?" he asked me and I nod. Sehun is a friend from my childhood. He's like a brother to me. Always there whenever needed. A fact about him, he had a lot of fan in the school. Oh god! Just look how crazy the girls when he passed by them. Guess what? There was a time when one of Sehun's fan came and yell on my face. I was like... hello, what do you want from me? She asked me to saty away from Sehun, or else I'm in a big danger. Sehun once warned her to not disturb me anymore, and guess what, that girl said "Be my boyfriend first" that was insane, right? Fuh, but lucky, that girl has gone from this school I heard that she had been kicked out from our school because of some discipline problem.

 

****

 

SEHUN P.O.V

 

Finally we arrived in front of the school.

"Sehun, you better enter first, or else, I'm in real danger" Hayoung said to me. Well, as usual, she will ask me to enter first. For both sake. Not being proud but, I really had a lot of fan here. But, sometimes I get annoyed with those people. Yeah, a bit cruel but I don't even know why. Maybe, I need privacy. I even scared to make friend with the other girls since Hayoung's case where she had been scolded with one of my fan.

I'm now entering the school building. I could here some girls are calling me.

 

"Omoo, Sehun us here!"

"Aigoo, although I'm a noona, but this Sehun is so ing hot"

"OH SEHUN BE MY NAMJA!!!"

"YAA! Sehun is mine!"

 

blablabla. They're all silly, right? I'm just getting piss and bored. I'm only a soccer player but why do they treat me like I'm Sehun from that EXO-K?!

I walked straight to the football room. As usual,, Iput my soccer stuffs there and will go to the class right after that.

"Sehun!" I turned around to look for who and I saw Baekhyun hyung is walking to me.

"We need to gather at the meeting room right now. Coach and Luhan had something to infrorm"

"Now"

"I guess I sais now, right? Am I saying for next year? I don't think so"

"Hahaha.. Baekhyun hyung..."

"Okay lets go now, Sehun"

 

****

 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

 

All of the soccer players are waiting for Lohan and the coach with full of curiousity. What actaully had happened till the need to gather there?

"Guys! I need your attention" Luhan had just arrived with the coach. The noisy ambiance turns silent immendiately.

"Sorry for gathering you guys in sudden. But, there's something important to be told" the captain Luhan said.

Their coach move forward. "Its about our soccer tournament. As you guys know, the tournament will be held in May soon. But, they just changed the date, and its almost near. The tournament will be held in this 2 months." says the coach.

Immediately the boys turns weird and some of them are worrying about their tournament. They just started with some warming up session and yet the tournament will come soon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter