LOLLIPOP?!

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOMI P.O.V

 

Today is the last day Yookyung with us. She will leave to England, tomorrow. I hate a friendship where my friend will be leaving me and other friend. I'm afraid that she will forget us. Plus, Yookyung just moved in Korea for only 5 years and I've started know her only 3 years, does it make any sense that she will actually can forget us?

 

"Unni, I will be missing you so much." Hayoung said and hugs Yookyung hardly.

"Yookyung-aa, take care of yourself. Don't forget to make friend with people at that country. Always be nice with all people there." Chorong advised.

"Unni will miss you, dear." I said to her.

"Where's Naeun?" I asked as I just realised that Naeun is not with us right now.

Yookyung heaves a loud sigh. "She's sulking with me. She said that I did not love her, since I'm willing to move."

"Oh, that's the reason? I see..." I nodded. Suddenly someone barged into our netball room.

"Yaa Yookyung-aa!" it was Naeun, she's standing in front of the door while pouting.

"Where were you? Why didn't you enter the class yet? Don't you know that Park Heechul wants to say goodbye to you?" she nagged.

"Park Heechul? Who is he?" Eunji asked.

"Her admirer. I shall call her sasaeng fan. Always forcing her to date him" Naeun said.

"Wae? Wae I should meet him? I don't even want to meet him!"

"Ya, noel paboya?!" Naeun strolled to Yookyung and suddenly pinch her.

"Wae Naeun?" we was startled, to be honest.

"Why don't you go to the class? Can't you see I am not here since the beginning? Don't you worry about me? Wae? You really wanted to end our friendship? You don't love me, don't you?" Naeun said with the teary eyes. Seriously, this is funny. And getting funnier when Naeun started to cry like a baby.

"Naeun-ah, I love you." Yookyung hugs her and they both cry hardly. They keep muttering something that we don;t even understand.

"Okay girls, this is too weird.." Chorong frowns hardly seeing both of them.

"Unni, I've told you, this two person will quarrel for a short time." Namjoo whispered to me.

 

****

 

"Don't forget me, okay?" I could audibly hear Naeun and Yookyung's conversation while we are on our way to the canteen.

"Guys, wait, I left something my purse in the locker. Please accompany me to there." . How come I can forget to bring along my purse.

"Okay Bomi, okay." Chorong said.

 

"Okay, done!" I said to them. Wait, I did saw something.....

"Unni, the lollipop again?" Namjoo said and pulled the lolipop that has been sticked in front of my locker.

"Ouh, it has been so long, right since the last time the person gave you this." Naeun interfere.

"This person is really getting on my nerves..." I said to them and grabbed the lolipop from Namjoo's hand.

"Bomi, what are you going to do? Where are you going?" Eunji asked.

"You gonna find out soon."

 

"Yaa!" I shouted in the canteen. I know, every eyes is looking at me now. I don't care and don't even feel shame about this.

"Listen here carefully all of you!" I could feel someone from my back is my back, asking me to cool down. but, woo, I will never do for that.

"I FOUND THIS ING LOLLIPOP ON MY LOCKER. OKAY, THIS AIN'T THE FIRST TIME NOT EVEN THE 22ND TIME, BUT IT HAS BEEN ON MY LOCKER FOR THE INFINITY TIMES EVER SINCE I AM IN 3RD GRADE. I DON'T KNOW WHO PUT THIS. SO I REALLY HOPE IF ANY OF YOU KNOW WHO PUT THIS THING ON MY LOCKER, PLEASE TELL ME. OH, HAA, ONE MORE, I AM NOT SURE WHO IS THE PERSON, BUT WHAT IF YOU JUST TELL ME WHO ARE YOU AND STOP BEING ANONYMOUS. BETTER IF YOU STOP DISTURBING MY DAILY MOOD!"

"Girls, let's go." I walked out from the canteen, knowing that some girls will be gossiping about me, but I don't care. Who is actually trying to prank me?

"Unni, water.." Hayoung passed a bottle of mineral water to me.

"Drink it. And breathe." Eunji added.

"I am breathing." I said.

"Breathe properly not sighing." Eunji said.

"What?" I glared her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter