Baekhyun x Eunji

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Why on earth Daehyun suddenly wants to meet me. What was that important thing? Haih. My leisure, I should spend with Eunji instead of her cousin." Baekhyun thought to himself.

*Kring kring* His phone suddenly rings. 'Incoming call from Eunji'

"Yes Eunji?"
"Where are you?"
"On my way to some place"

"Oh, if its like that, okay. Forget about it. I thought I want to ask you to send me to Daehyun's mother's shop"
"Ohhhh. Sorry anyway. Maybe tomorrow?"
"Um, its okay. I'll take a taxi"
"Taxi? Make sure you have a companion at least. It would be really dangerous if you're alone"
"Okay baekhyun okayy. Oh! I have to go now, Bye!"
"Bye.."

"Jung Eunji.. A beautiful name... As beautiful as the person. You're so unpredictable.. And you're so mystery. I'd love to know more about you, dear"

Baekhyun finally arrived at The Hello Kitty cafe. At the same time, he thought to himself why on earth this Daehyun asked to meet here? Why not at hardrock cafe or starbuck or what.

As he entered the cafe, all eyes is on him. "Why is everyone...." suddenly his phone rang again. Incoming call from Daehyun.

"Ya! Baekhyun ssi! Where are you?!"
"Hereeeee. I've arrived. At Hello Kitty cafe, right?"
"Phuahahahahhahahaha. pabo. I told you a cafe near the Hello Kitty cafe, not in the Hello Kitty cafe!"
". This is emberassing. Everyone is looking at me and now they will still looking at me if I leaved this cafe"
"Who asked you to go there. hahahahahahaha" Daehyun can't just stop laughing.
"Shut up bij. I'm coming"

 

 

Daehyun P.O.V

That was really funny. Byun Baekhyun how can you act really stupid. Haihh.

Uuuu, he's coming. Here come the pabo byun baekhyun. I wave my hand to him so that he can see me here.

"Yo bro" he pat my arms
"Yo. How does it feels entering Hello Kitty cafe? Feel cute? Huh?" sarcastically laughing to him.
"Stop it Daehyun. Or else you'll found your dead body tonight" he glared. Uuu, sulking.
"So why did you ask me to come here?" he asked.
"Chill. Make order first. We will be sitting long at here"
"What would you like to drink, sir?"
"Sky juice please"
"That's all?"
"Yes" and the waitress walked away.
"Pretty face, hot body shape, uuu I like"
"Stop that Daehyun. Aih, casanove"
"No I'm not! Anyway, it's not an illegal for me to look at any girl. Since I have no girlfriend.. But, illegal for you to do that"

"So Baekhyun, first of all sorry for disturbing your time, by asking you to come here. But I make this all for our sake. I actually want to talk about Eunji."
"About Eunji? About what?"
I heaves a sigh. "That's why I asked you to come here. Since this thing is really complicated.."
"So, I would love to know about it, then. Tell me."
"Where to start.." I thought to myself.
"From the beginning"

"Eunji has a trauma being around guys.. Or even a man. She only trusted her father, my father and me. Even our Grandfather, she didn't trust"
"Why is it?"
"It happened past few years ago when she was in 7.." I tried to control my emotion.
"What had happened?"
"I was there too. We went to a family trip at Jeju. They, the oldies asked us to call our uncle, uncle Kim. We knocked his room's door like many times, only after 10 minutes he opened the door and asked us to come in and wait for him inside as he need to bath..."
"then? what happened?" I know.. Baekhyun iss curious to know more.
"We watched tv and after 3 minutes he came out from the bathroom. So its normal to see him in towel. He came to us. He sit besides Eunji. Eunji was silent. And I wonder why. I take a galnce to her, and I saw uncle is rubbing all over her body. I asked uncle, what are you doing? He asked me to shut up and watch the tv. As I thought they were having secret conversation, I just continue watching tv"
"Tell me more"
"Then I heard Eunji's crying. That was really shocking when I saw uncle was trying to rap her. I yelled to uncle, asking him to stop. But he asked me to shut up and keep this as secret. Seeing Eunji cried was really heart breaking. I love Eunji very much. I can't let uncle do that to her. I then bit uncle's calf as hard a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter