"Leave this bad memories"

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN P.O.V


I was lying in laziness on the bed when suddenly I received a phone call from Kai.

"Naeun-ah~" I could hear his greasy voice.

"Jongin. Why are you calling me?"

"I can't call my girlfriend?"

"Wait. Have I ever agree to be you grilfriend?" I asked him in a serious tone.

"Yes."

"What? When is it?"

"When you disagree, I take that as an agree."

"Jongin-ah that was so unfair. You can't do that to me."

"But I've done it. Peace." does he thinks he is cute when doing that voice? But I can't really deny he is cute. Omg Naeun no, you can't say this, what did I just said?

"Jongin.."

"Yes my naeun?"

"Are you free today? I mean did you have any program today?" I asked him.

"No. Why? Do you want to ask me out?"

"Um, actually yes. To someplace. Can you?"

"Anything for you, but why is it all of sudden? Or you misses me?"

"What? Euw, please."

"Naeun-ah, don't you miss me? I miss you."

"Um, maybe a bit. Okay Jongin come to my house after lunch bye." I was a bit startled by my own act actually. I miss him? Am I really missing him? Kim jongin?



Kai arrived at my house on the nick of time. When I opened the door, he had already parked his motorbike in front of my house. "Omma he had arrived. I'm going now." I said to my mum before I leave.

"Where are we going?" he asked me.

"Um you will find out soon. Just park your bike in my house, we will walk." I said to him, he nodded and move his motorbike inside of my house.

"Will my bike safe inside here?" he asked.

"Don't you trust me?"

"I do Naeunie. But I love my bike too." I rolled my eyes and walks off.

"Why are you alwasy leaving me behind?" he asked while we are waking to that place.

"You're so late, that's why I walk first. I'm not leaving you."

We chatted along our way to that place. Kai talks too much. He told me all of the stories of his life, include his playboy attitude. I just knew it that he never loves any girl before, for him, love didn't exist until he meet me. I guess I shouldn't really trust by his words, all guys are the same, a smooth talker.


"Why are you taking me to this abandoned house?" he asked me when we had arrived at that place. I took him to an old house of Dojoon's.

"This actually my ex-boyfriend's house. This house consists a lot of memories, the goods and bads. I always come to this house. He was my first love. I've been liking him since I was 8 years old. I even confessed to him at the age of 11. He said that he loves me too. He likes me too. Our relationship last only 3 years before an incident happen where he cheated me, and our love. It was at night, valentine's night. I told him that I can't go to his house, I lied, I wanted to give him some suprises. I came to his house at 10. To give a suprise, and I wanted to give my first kiss to my first love. But, I was stupid enough to believe him, by all his words. I deny what people said about him. As for me, he is my everything, I give in to him too much. When I arrived at his house, I saw a pair of high heels. In my thought, that must be his mum or sister. When I entered the house, he wasn't in the living room, so I managed to go to his room. Guess what I saw? He was with a woman that I used to know. He was with my own bestfriend. His madly kiss to my bestfriend broke my heart into small pieces. They were shocked to see I was standing in front of the door. It be more heart broken when they actually didn't wear anything on their body. At that night, we broke up. My friend, I didn't talk to her until now, I hated her so much until now as much as I hated my ex-boyfriend. Starting from that night, I've closed my heart from loving any man." I told him, I told everything to Kai. I wanted to open this heart. I really need someone to open this heart. I need to love someone, because this heart is sick and love could cure it.

"Why are you telling me this?" he asked me.

"I'm telling you because I want you to know about me. The reason why I always avoiding you. You're the only man who beared with me until this moment. Other guys, who has been trying to get me, they all gave up, but you don't. Jongin can I ask you something?"

"No, I already knew what are you going to ask me. Jongin, do you really loves me? If that is the question, then I can say yes, I do, Son Naeun.  As much as that you can't even imagine how much I love you and adore you." he said. Yes, I was thinking of to ask that.

"How did you know that?"

"Your love whispered it to me." he grinned.

"Naeun, will be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"I do." I nodded and smiled to him. I can't say no. I don't know why but this time, I can't say no to him. He deserve a chance and my heart deserve another chance to love someone.

He was smiling from ear to ear, I guess that he was happy? He then held my hand and interwined our hands.

"Let's go, we shall leave this bad memories because a good memories had created today." he said and we walked off.


 

*************************


 

SUHO P.O.V


It has passed 2 hours since Namjoo went out. I can't go to any where since I have both home key since Namjoo didn't bring it. I don't know where has she gone because she didn't tell me. But, it is still snowing outside there. Won't she will catch cold? Aish. I am so bored that I have nothing to in this house do since Namjoo had done everything and even had cooked for me.

"Oppa why don't you lock the door? Are you really sure that our area is safe enough?" Namjoo nudge me when I was focusing playing with my x-box game.

"Namjoo? When did you arrived? Aigoo oppa is so shock right now." I rubs my chest.

"I just arrived. Why didn't you lock the door?"

"Oh, that. Someone came just now."

"Who came?"


*flashback*

I received a phone call from Lay. Wow, I was a bit shock to receive a phone call from him. He rarely talk to me and other people as he is type of a quiet person.

"Suho, are at home?"

"Yes, alone. Why? Are you coming to my house?"

"Yes, I'm in front of your house. Can you open the door. It's too cold outside here."

"Hein, come in Lay." I invited him into our house.

"So, what's bring you here? Like all of sudden you came to my house. There must be something important I guess. Anyway, have a seat first" I walked to the kitchen to make some drinks for both of us. Luckily Namjoo had made it for me, I guess she made this before she go.

"Coffee, Namjoo made this. Have a try I bet it will taste really nice." I said to Lay.

"Thank you."

"Anyway Lay, what brings you here? I'm so c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter