RANDOM

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Play this now]

 

CHORONG P.O.V

 

I Iies my body on the bed and let it rest for a while. Since I didn't go home after school and continue with netball training. , tournament is next month.

"Today is Saturday..." Saturday? Aaaa! I need to check my email! My friend probably had replied it.

 

"Hi RongMama! Sorry for taking a lobg time to reply yours. I'm busy lately. Erm, actually, I have something to say. Wil startled you abit. Erm,, can we have our 1st date? Yes, as you know we're friends since last year but make no chance to meet each other and get know in real life. And, there's no wrong for us to have our 1st date, a blind date. So, how was it? Waiting for your answer!"

-FantasticHoho-

What? 1st blind date? OMG! That was creepy. How can I? Actually, no one know about my email friend. Yeah, he's a guy. I remembered he accidentally emailed me for wrong reason. I mean, he came for wrong person. He thought that I was doing motorbike bussiness and wanted to buy a bike. Wait, I have to reply him!

 

"Hi FantastiHoho! About that blind date, urm,, kinda interesting. So, lets have our 1st blind date. So, this will be my 1st date with guy. I hope you can be nice soon. So, meet you around Namsam Tour next week at 4pm. I'm waiting you"

-RongMama-

 

Fuh! Replied! Okay, I need to sleep now. Rest myself. Luckily, tomorrow is weekend so, I can wake up a bit late. Yeah, a bit....

 

****

 

YOOKYUNG P.O.V

 

"Miss, are you okay?" I just realised that I just stared him attentively. Aishh crap! Emberassing much! Yookyung-aa, what the heck are you doing?

"Let me send you home" that guy offered.

"It's okay, I can go home by myself" I refused.

"No, it was my fault. I have to send you home. Never say NO" he forced me. He walked to his Audi and opened the door for me.

I frowned. "I'm okay. I can go home by myself" yet, I still refusing.

"Miss, please. I feel guilty. I have to be responsible" he said. Aish "Okay" I walked to his car. I glanced at him "You're not a kidnapper, right?" I asked him. He laughed. "No for sure"

 

Both of us manage to keep silent and made the ambiance awakward.

"I think I know you" he suddenly cracked the silent moment between us.

"huh?" I frowned.

"You're the one from our school netball team, right?" he asked. 'Our' school? Wait, does it means...

"So, you're in the same school with me? How come Inever realise that you exist in that school?" I said. He laughed. Oh, this guy really like to laugh, maybe.

"I've heard many things about netballers. Well, the most popular girls in the school. They said that you guys are antied with loves thingy. Having less friends among the boys. And some of them said that you guys are... um... Lesbian? Was it true?"

"WTH? Lesbian? Who said that. OMG we're not. Totally no, okay" ugh! how come we;re lesbian?!

"Oh, I'm sorry miss." he said. lol, even cute, I don't care, because my 1st impression about him had changed.

"What's your name?"

"Yookyung..."

"Oh,, nice name. I'm Xiumin"

 

-end of flashback-

Do we look really like lesbians? Aishh that's crap! But he;s face way too serious when say that.

Anyway, Xiumin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter