Chaos in the Cafeteria

Love Retry

Around lunch, Donghae and Jessica headed back to school, but before they got ice-cream. Everyone was gathered in the cafeteria, and it was time for Jessica to dump Jay.

"You ready?" Donghae asked, as the stood right in front of the cafeteria doors.

Jessica timidly nodded her head, and both of them headed inside together with their ice-cream. Quickly Jessica headed to Jay, who was sitting besdie Nicole! With her other hand, that wasn't holding the ice-cream, she slapped him right across the face, leaving a red mark.

"What was that for!?" He yelled, as he stood up.

"That's for cheating on me, you bastard!" Everyone turned their heads to look at them, surprised to see Jessica using that language.

Jay looked at her couriously, "I am not cheating on you!" He yelled.

Jessica looked at Nicole, "Yeah right." Jessica stuffed the ice-cram in his face, and quickly ran off.

Before she reached the door to leave, she looked back at him, "If it wasn't clear, WE'RE OVER!" Jessica left the cafeteria.

Yuri stood up furiously, with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon following. All three of them headed to Jay, and Yuri slapped him across the same cheek, leaving a brighter mark.  Jay looked at them furiously, but his cheek was burning like hell, so he couldn't do anything.

"I hated you for taking Sica away from Jognhyun, but you made her so happy, that I forgot about it, because you said you loved her!" Yuri yelled.

Hyoyeon the strongest of three picked up Jay by his collar, "But now after all the great times you've been through, YOU CHEATED ON OUR PRECIOUS SICA! You're a horrible person!" She yelled.

"Jessica never deserved a man like you!" Sooyoung yelled, and all eight girls threw their drinks at his face.

Suddenly, the six of his friends stood up, "They were really harsh on you." Junho declared.

"But what you did to Jessica, was worst." Chansung declared, and they all went off.

Nicole stood there, helping Jay, but he looked up to see everyone leaving him, "." He mumbled.