Sadness

Love Retry

"Donghae has suffered a major blow to his head, and might not survive." The doctor told Jessica.

She nodded, "Am I allowed to see him?" Jessica sked.

"Of course, but I have to say he might not even remember you at the moment, because of the medicine we gave him." He declared, and quickly Jessica headed to his room.

Donghae's parents weren't there yet, since they were on the Jeju island for a business trip, and were flying to Seoul. Also, because of strict rules at SM, his friends who were part of SM couldn't visit him at this time because of practice time. Though they were suppose to come in an hour or so.

"Donghae?" Jessica asked.

Donghae fluttered his eyes open and smiled, "S-sica." He stuttered.

Gently, Jessica hugged him, "Thank-god your awake! I'm so sorry for yelling at you and fighting. It was my fault for you being hit by the car."

Donghae her hair, "It's okay, Sica. Though I don't think I'm going to live longer." He sighed.

"Don't say that." Jessica replied.

Donghae closed his eyes, "I will always love you. I hope in the next life, we will be together."

Suddenly, the moniter for his heart beat strated going up and down fast, but soon begin a straight line.

Jessica eye's widened, "DONGHAE!" She yelled.

Doctors and nurses came through the door. They started pumping his chest, but nothing worked. The line was still straight. One of the nurses put her ear on his chest, and looked disappointed.

"Time of death, 8:49pm." One of the nurses declared.

Tears cascaded down her cheek, "DONGHAE!" She yelled again, and rushed up and hugged him.

"Why did you leave me, your family and friends! WHY!?" She yelled, and hugged him tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a week, Donghae's funeral happened. his family came, and his friends. Of course everyone cried, because out of all people Donghae had to die. I know that sounds a little bad, but Donghae was a very friendly guy for the people who knew him. As, they put him in his grave, everyone said their last goodbyes.

Though, Jessica stayed quiet. She didn't know what to say. All, she could do was cry it out and let all the pain out by her tears. That's what she usually did. As, she cried, Jay came up to her and hugged her. She could feel his pain, since he too lost someone important to him.

After the funeral, Jessica had went back home and again cried. She stayed in her room, for almost a week, telling SM she was sick and not able to do the elimination rounds. Though, she did get in, because they could tell Jessica was very skillful. When she was hungry, she phoned her mom who brought food to her room, other than that she was not seen by anyone for a week.

By the time that week had passed, she was done crying and started focusing on her singing career. However, her appearance and attitude changed. Jessica had dyed her blonde, and started cold around people she never met before. When with her friends she smiled, and laughed like all the same things before, but with new people she stayed quiet cold not wanting to get attached to someone, because she didn't want to loose someone new.

At practices, Jognhyun took quick glance at her, wanting to talk to her. Key did feel sorry for her, but she knew Jonghyun took the chance of getting back together with her. Finally, after a month had passed Jonghyun finally talked to her.

"Are you okay with Donghae dying?" He asked.

"Of course, it has been a month and I've moved on. There is other fish in the sea." Jessica declared, pushing her feelings of sadness into the back of her head.

Jonghyun smiled, happy to know she was okay, "Do you want to go and have dinner with me?" He asked.

Jessica smiled a little bit, "Sure."