Going Back

Love Retry

"Really!?" Jonghyun and Taecyeon yelled, as they were in the living room.

Their mom nodded, "Since it is almost summer, I'm allowing both of you to go to Kor-"

The two brothers rushed to their mom and hugged her tightly. After saying thank-you for the millionth time, the two boys rushed up to their room to pack. They packed all the necessities for Korea, by that night they were almost done packing. Jonghyun had a whole suitcase filled with things for his friends, but mostly Jessica. That night as the two boys slept, they all thought of things they were going to do in Korea and meeting their friends again.

~Back to Korea~

"IT IS ALMOST SUMMER, AND HE HAD TO CHEAT ON ME!" Jessica was sobbing her brain out, as her eight friends comforted her.

Sunny patted her back, "He wasn't right for you." She declared.

Yoona gave her a tissue, "You don't need a man, you have eight best-friends with you."

Jessica looked around to all her smiling friends, "I guess your right."

"Then." Taeyeon passed her cell phone to her, "Forget him."

Jessica grabbed her phone, and quickly went to her contacts. She scrolled down until, she reached J. Once she found Jay's name she deleted it, and put her phone aside.

"Pass me that." Jessica announced, pointing at the box by her door.

Quickly, Seohyun gave to her, and she ripped the necklace she was wearing and put it in the box. Jessica opened her drawer, and grabbed all the stuff Jay gave her and put it in. Soon, the rest of the girls, joined in except Yuri who was on Jessica's laptop, searching for pictures of them.

After deleting everything with Jay on Jessica's laptop, she went on chat. Quickly, a message from Jonghyun came on. When she was reading the email, she jumped in her seat. She was excited that, he was coming back, knowing Jessica broke-up with her ex-boyfriend.

Yuri smiled evilly, and called over Sooyoung, who when read the email, she smiled too. They both high-fived each other, and went back to Jessica, who was about to go get ice-cream.