Evil Plan

Love Retry

"Donghae phone!" Jay screamed from the kitchen.

As, he got the phone Jessica yelled, "I'M THANKFUL FOR THE GIFT!"

He seemed, surprised he didn't write his name on the card at all. It was just a poem, he found on the internet, that he found interesting. Still he wondered, how she figure it out, so he asked her.

"Of course I knew, it was the necklace we were looking a, you think I forgot?" Jessica asked.

Donghae slapped his forehead. He knew, that was a legitimate answer, since they looked at before. He felt so dumb, that he couldn't think of that answer.

Donghae laughed into the phone of his dumb mistake, "Should have thought about that."

He could hear her laugh too, "Yeah-" Suddenly she was cut off with a beeping sound.

"I'm so sorry, but Jjong is on the other line. BYE!" She excitedly announced, and the phone went blank.

Donghae hanged back the phone, and went into the kitchen to get some food. He got some kimchi noodles, and heated up some water. After he was done, he grabbed some chopsticks in the drawer and start eating. Jay looked at him, smirkinng making Donghae uncomfortable. Once he had ate half of the bowls, he looked at Jay, who was still looking at him. (Creeper!)

"You are not right for Jessica, and I know it." Jay declared, eating some of his noodles.

He grabbed his bowl away from him, "At least I wouldn't cheat on her." Donghae left to his room, only to comeback with a boxful of stuff.

"Here." He gave the box to Jay. "It's from Sica." Again he started eating his kimchi noodles.

He looked through the box, horrified. It was all the stuff he had given her! All the stuff animals, accessories, and Jay knew he did the most worse thing ever, when he saw her notes, that she copied off of him! He couldn't believe she was, that serious. Jay thought, they were going to get back together in a weeks time.

Donghae put his bowl and chopsticks in the sink, "Also, Jonghyun is back." He declared, and headed to his room, quickly.

Right when Donghae was about to open his door, he heard a scream from the kitchen. Donghae laughed, so hrad he was almost cry. He loved messing with his brother, though it was true. He grabbed his phone that was on his desk and listened to it, as Jay dialed a number.

"Taecyeon! Bro!" Jay announced, as someone on the other line said hello.

"I really don't want to talk to you." Taecyeon declared.

Donghae sneaked back into the kitchen still listening into his conversation, to see Jay on the phone, pouting, "Why!?" He whined.

"You dated my brothers girlfriend, while we were gone and when she lost her memory!" He yelled.

Jay rolled his eyes, "So." He mumbled.

"That's my brother's girlrfriend!" He yelled again, "Plus, you cheated on her!"

Jay again rolled his eyes, "Whatever, so your back in Korea?" Jay asked.

"Yes." Taecyeon declared, "But only for the summer."

Jay stumbled back a little, "Really."

"Yes." Taecyeon replied.

Jay had an evil grin on him, "Well bye." Jay hung up quickly.

"They're only staying for the summer." Jay declared still with an evil grin.

Then he looked at the hiding spot Donghae was in, and slowly walked up to it, "You think I'm dumb?"

Donghae popped up from his hiding place, "Yes." He replied and ran back to his room.

Jay laughed, "Even my brother is scared of my power!" He yelled.

Jay went back to his room, and thought of an evil plan. To get Jessica away from Jonghyun.