Loving You

Love Retry

"Donghae, why do you come to the cafeteria so early?" Leeteuk asked, as the rest of the eleven boys followed him.

"I too wonder, Hyung." Kyuhyun announced.

Donghae smiled, "It's quiet enough, that I can read my book." He put his book in his bookmark, and waited as the other 12 boys got their lunch.

Suddenly, from the cafeteria Jessica and Jay came through. All eyes were on them, but Donghae was still focused on his book. Jay split up with Jessica to go with his friends, though he kissed her when he left. So, Jessica was alone in the cafeteria, since the rest of the eight girls were eating outside.

Jessica scanned the room for someone she knew and finally found Sungmin and Kyuhyun, at their usual table. She skipped over to them, and sat right beside Donghae.

"Hey guys." She giggled, "Literally."

"Hey Jessica." All twelve boys decalred, except for Donghae.

"Can someone please come with me to get lunch?" She asked, as she looked at everyone's delicous lunch.

Everyone rose their hands up, but she chose Heechul. Quickly they went into the line together and he told her which were the foods she had to get, since it was so delicous according to Heechul. When Jessica's lunch tray was full they paid and went back to their table, but this time she sat beside Heechul.

As, Jessica scanned the table, she noticed Donghae. For a bunch of crazy guys, who were chatting loudily, he was quite. Jessica reached up to Donghae, and tapped his shoulder.

When he looked at her, she reached out her hand, "My name is Jessica, yours?"

"Donghae." He replied, with his face turning red.

Eunhyuk and Sungmin, who were his cousins, laughed a little knowing a secret, that he had a huge crush on her. When Jay noticed it from his table, he quickly went up to her, knowing that his borther too did have a crush on his girlfriend.

"Jessica, I want you to meet my friends." He smiled, got her lunch tray, and she followed Jay to meet his friends.