Enough is Enough

Love Retry

Still, Jessica stared at them kissing, as Jonghyun struggled to get out of Soyeon's tight grip.As, Jonghyun pushed Soyeon off him, Jessica grabbed Soyeon by her collar and slapped her right across the face, leaving a big red mark. Jessica slyly walked away to SNSD's waiting room, but Soyeon followed.

Soyeon was now in the same room as, Jessica alone. She locked the door, as Jessica headed to the make-up station. Jessica heard something behind her think it was one of her members, but it turned out to be Soyeon slapping her. It didn't hurt that much, but it left a pink mark on her cheek.

"You !" Jessica smiled, and pulled Soyeon's hair.

Soyeon started pulling Jessica's hair. It turned into, a a huge fight behind them, which consisted of name calling and tugging of clothes or hair. Outside the room, SNSD, T-ara, SHINee, and Super Junior members tried to opened the door. They tried to slam into the door, but it didn't even work at all.

After several minutes, both of their clothes were rip and their perfect hair was now tangled into knots. Also, their make-up were dripping of their face, since they were all sweaty.

"Stop!" Soyeon yelled, when Jessica was about to punch Soyeon.

Jessica stopped, "Why should I!? You kissed my man, you slapped me, punched, and kicked me in several areas!"

"You did that to me too!" Soyeon relpied.

Jessica shrugged, "Then let me give you a black eye." Jessica declared, ready to punch her.

"I'm sorry! Sorry, for all the things I did to you! I was jealous." Soyeon yelled, right before Jessica hit her face.

Jessica looked at her blankly, "Why?"

Soyeon was almost into tears, "Why? WHY!? You had everything I wanted!"

Still, Jessica looked at her blankly and curiously at her.

"You had Donghae! I loved him, but he didn't love me back because he loved you! Also, you had such a good singing voice and now you are going to have the fans I want." She announced, as a tear drop from her eye.

Jessica couldn't help it, even though she hated Soyeon, she couldn't see someone cry. So, Jessica went up to Soyeon, who thought she was going to get kicked or punched, and hugged her. Soyeon was surprised, but Jessica hugging her felt great.

Soyeon was mascara ran down her face, "Sorry."

Jessica didn't want to say it, but it just slipped out of , "I forgive you." Then she opened the door, with everyone crashing through.

Jessica and Soyeon laughed seeing their members, plus Super Junior and SHINee on the floor struggling to get up.