SM Entertainment

Love Retry

A normal week passed, but Jessica did have a closer look on Key and Jonghyun. She noticed hoe Key clung onto him like koala bear! He would never let go of him, and what was weird, that they had almost all the same classes, which Jessica found out, that Key's dad was the principal of the school. Soon, Saturday came and Jessica and her family friend, Onew, were in front of SM.

"Come let's go in!" Jessica shouted.

"We have to wait for- KEY OVER HERE!" He shouted.

Jessica rolled her eyes, she didn't really want to spend her time with him. Key thought the same thing. He knew that Jessica dated that guiy he was going for, and who still like that brown hair beauty.

"What she doing here?" Key whispered to Onew, but he didn't answer and they all went inside the building.

People sat quietly, waiting for their turn. Though, many whispers from girls and boys were heard. Jessica and Key sat down with Onew seperating them. Onew sighed, he just hoped that no problem was going to happen.

"Sica!" Someone called, and at once everyone looked to see donghae waving.

some girls whispered, and some squealed, knowing him from teasers for super Junior's debut.

"Well, I have to go practice soon, though I wanted to say good luck." He kissed her on the cheek, and left her, passing Jonghyun.

"JJONG!" Key squealed and ran up to him, with Onew folloiwng, while dragging Jessica.

"Jonghyun, what are you doing here?" Onew asked.

He flashed his white and sparkling teeth, "Of course I wanted to say good luck to all three of you."

Jessica smiled," We need all the luck we need-"

"Thanks Jjong!" Key squealed and hugged his arm tighter.

Jonghyun again smiled, "Can we start over?" He asked Jessica, who looked curious at him.

"I want to ask your forgiveness, I know we can't be together because you have Donghae, but I want to be friends and talk to each other." Jessica smiled timidly.

"Like old times?" She asked.

He nodded, "I don't want to be enemies anymore." Jonghyun replied.

Jessica quickly hugged him, pushing Key out of the way, "I would really like that."

Onew cooed, as he saw the sweet moment, though Jonghyun spat. It was the worst thing in the world for him, he hated that special bond between Jessica and Jonghyun. Now, Jessica forgave him it was even worse for Key.

"Sorry, but I have to go. Practice for trainess." Jonghyun declared, after talking with them for minutes.

He wave back at them, and disappeared into the crowds of people. Unforentally, for Jessica Onew had gone and was going to get food for, all three of them. Chicken of course, and of course it was awkward silence between Key and Jessica.

"So, your bi?" Jessica asked, not knwoing why of all things she asked that.

Key nodded, "Don't you dare go back togehter with Jonghyun." He declared.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "He's not into men." She replied.

"Well, he doesn't like dumb brunettes like you!" He scoffed.

Jessica was clenching her fist not wanting to start anything right now, "Then, why did he date me, and likes me now?" She smirked.

Key was about to slap her right across the face, but Onew quickly sat down, seeing the two argue from outside. He put the box of chicken on his lap, and gave drinks to the approriate people. He carefuly ate, not wanting to go into the audtion with chicken or chicken skin on his shirt. A few times, Jessica would get a drumstick, but it was hard with Onew eating away.

Soon, Jessica was called to the audition room. Onew said good luck, but Key stayed quiet, wishing she failed. She did amazingly good, she had perfect pitch, and the song complmented her voice, that could be heard from the room outside Then, Onew and Key were called up.

Jessica peeked through the window on the door of the audtion room, when Key went up and she had to see his was fantastic. He could rap quickly, he could belt out into song very good, and his dancing skills were amazing. She could tell he would be accepted, by the way the judges looked at him.

After, all three of them audition, Onew and Jessica split off from Key. As, the two went out of sight from him, Key snucked back inside SM, and went to the front desk.

"Where is Lee Donghae?" Key asked the lady at the front.

She looked at him sternly, "If your not a trainee, your not aloud to go to the practice rooms."

He rolled his eyes, and grabbed her cheek, "I'm a friend of Donghae from school, and I need to give him so work. You don't want an idol to fail," Key kissed her cheek, "Right?"

She giggled, "Go down the hall, to the right and you will probably see Donghae."

He winked at her, "Thanks." And left her, rubbing his lips trying to get rid of her DNA on him.

Key followed her the girls to the directions. Of course he got into the practice room where Super Junior was practicing for their debut. The were singing a song called, TWINS (Knock Out). Once, Key came in, he stopped the CD player and grabbed Donghae hands.

"What was that Key?" Donghae asked, as they were outside of the practice room.

"I need to talk to you about Jessica." He declared.

Donghae just looked at him, "I think Jessica is cheating on you." Key announced.

Quickly, Donghae pulled him from Key's collar, "Why would you say that?"

"Why would Jessica hug Jonghyun?"

Donghae smirked, "Can't she hug a boy?"

Key rolled her eyes, "you just better watch out." Key told him and walked away.