New Year, New Love Rival?

Love Retry

Years passed, actually only two years passed. Jonghyun and Taecyeon lived in Korea again, Jay still wanted Jessica, and surprisingly Jessica and Donghae were dating. Jessica would have been with Jonghyun, though Jonghyun and herslf never talked since, that time in summer two years ago.

Also, it was their senior year, but most of Jessica's friends were gone. Most of them had got into a agencies like Donghae who's group, Super Junior, got in to SM Entertainment and was going to debut after their graduation. Half Jessica's friends were also at SM, though they still went to school unlike Donghae and his group.

"Sica, when are you going to audtion for SM?" Taeyeon asked, as they sat at their usual table at lunch.

Jessica shrugged, she had an amazing voice, but was not interested in a singing career. She really wanted to be a teacher for high school students.

Jay put his hand on her shoulder, "Don't audition for SM, go for JYP." He smiled.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "You got in, right?" She asked.

He nodded," Then you have to go!"

Jessica smiled, "I'll go to university before being a celebrity." Jessica declared, and went to go throw her garbage away.

As, she headed to the trash cans, she passed Jonghyun. He smiled and laughed while he was with his four best-friends. Jessica did miss having fun with him, and seeing his smiling face and sparkling eyes, as he laughed and talked. Though she did love Donghae, she did sometimes miss her ex.

"Sica! You're coming with me on Saturday, right?" Onew yelled, from his seat.

She nodded her head, but as she looked back at Jonghyun, Key, one of his friends, was draping all over him. What the heck!? Was all Jessica thought. She knew they were all close, but they seemed more close, after thier break-up. Suddenly, Key looked back at Jessica, who was still staring at them. He smirked, and hugged him.

"He's mine." He mouthed, and looked away.

Jessica rolled her eyes, and headed back to her table, where Hara and Nicole joined. They were chatting away with Hyoyeon and Taeyeon, leaving Jessica out. They talked about clothes, celebrities, which Jessica didn't even want to talk about. However, something caught her attention.

"Did you hear, that Key is bi?" Nicole asked, softly, not wanting anyone to hear.

"He told the school newspaper, and they printed it on the school website." Hara continued.

Everyone at the table, were now listening, of course Jessica did too.

"Also." Nicole began, "He is going after..." She paused for a long time.

Everyone was anxious to hear who it was, and Hara got to inpatient, "Jonghyun."

"I was going to say that!" She yelled.

Hara rolled her eyes, "You took too long." She retorted.

Jessica stared back at Key, he winked at her, and she quickly turned around, "That ." She mumbled.