Cheat

Love Retry

"Donghae, I don't know what to do!" Jessica yelled, as she and Donghae were talking on the phone together.

"Jessica Jung." He stated. "He loves you, and he would never cheat on you."

Jessica sighed, "I know your right, but once when I called him, Nicole picked up!" She yelled, almost into tears.

"Don't worry Sica, just keep calm." He stated, and hung up.

Jessica put down her phone, and headed to her bed, "Jessica, just keep calm." She mumbled and drifted into dreamland

The next day at school, Jessica skipped in the hallways, with Donghae following her. They both headed into Jessica's classroom, where everyone was gathered around her desk.

"What are you guys doi- WOAH!" Jessica was faced with a huge bouquet of white and pink roses on her desk.

Jessica picked them up, "This is bigger than last time!" She yelled.

For the past few months, Jessica had been getting roses, or different kind of flowers on her desk in her homeroom. Jonghyun had sent them, and even signed the card with his name, but she always asked, "Who is Jonghyun?" Everything told her the same answer. "Your boyfriend." but of course she didn't believe him.

Jessica got the bouquet and headed to her locker. She stuffed the flower inside her locker, and quickly raced back to her room. At one point she slipped on the newly waxed floor. As she got up and rubbed her bruised arm, because of falling on it, she noticed Jay.

He was talking to a girl near his locker. She was wearing a purple tanks top, and silver jeans. They were laughing, like how Jessica and Jay did before. Suddenly, Jay whispered something in her ear, and kissed her cheek and left.

The girl turned around, and Jessica was face to face with Nicole. Tears built up in her eyes, but she wiped it away quickly. She ran up to Nicole and hugged her.

"Nicole, did you transfer schools?" Jessica asked.

Nicole's eyes widened, "Y-yes." She stuttered.

"Cool, I hope we can hang out more." She ran away crying.

Quickly, Jessica ran up to Donghae's classroom, but unfortunately he wasn't there. she ran through the halls, he usually went through, and he she quickly hugged him, tugging on his shirt. Donghae looked down to see, Jessica in tears.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Can we go, just skip school. I don't ant to be here anymore." She declared still crying.

"Jessica, what happened?" He asked again.

"Please." she told him, with tears still cascading down her cheek.

Donghae looked at her, "Fine." He announced, and the too ran out of the school, passing the teachers.

The two headed to a nearby park, and sat under one of the trees, so that no one could see them, under the shade. Donghae, pulled out a tissue from his pocket and gave it Jessica, who's head was on his shoulder.

"Now tell me, what's wrong." Donghae said.

Jessica with her eyes still filled with tears yelled, "Jay is cheating on me with Nicole!" She screamed, and burst into tears again.

Donghae looked at her, "You finally know." Jessica quickly directed her eyes on him.

"I knew for a long time, and I didn't want to hurt you for telling."

"How long was it?" Jessica asked, again wiping her tears.

He looked down, "It started at your nine month anniversary.

Jessica was completely furious, almost looking like an angry charmander (Pokemon reference) She didn't want to see Jay at all, all she thought about was thinking of ways to dump him or hit him. Though, she wanted to just stay by Donghae side for the time being.