Jealous?

Love Retry

Jonghyun slammed his door shut, and quickly went back to his computer. He was talking with Yuri, who accidentally told him that he was staying in China in two years. It wasn't her fault, she thought he knew, but he didn't. Jonghyun sat there, as Yuri told Jonghyun about Jessica's condition. He almost in tears, knowing he won't see his loving girlfriend in two years.

Suddenly, Yuri remembered about what happened between Jessica and Jay and was about to tell Jonghyun, but he had to go, since his parents and Taecyeon came to his room. So, Yuri turned off her computer and headed to her bed.

The next day at school, Sooyoung had called her about she needed to come to school qucikly. Yuri quickly took a shower, put on her uniform, and packed her bag. As, fast as she could she ran to school, knowing it was onl a 15 minute walking distance. Yuri got to the school in 10 minutes, just to find Sooyoung, freaking out she forgot to do her homework, and wanting Yuri for help.

Yuri flicked Sooyoung's forehead, leaving a big red mark, "Aish, this is not important! You always forget your homework you lazybum!"

"Come on, help me!" She begged, and of course since Yuri was a good firend, she helped Sooyoung.

As, they did Sooyoung's homework, more students ketp coming to school. Soon, the rest of their group came, but not Jessica. Finally, after minutes on working on Sooyoung's homework they were done. As, they headed into the school, eveyone turned around because of a load roaring sound coming from the street.

A red, shiny motorcycle, swiftly, parking into the school's parking area. Suddenly, the person driving took off their helmet, showing it was Jay. Suddenly, the girl riding him, removed her helmet, like how they do it in the movies, when it slow and her hair goes everywhere. To everyone shock it was Jessica.

"What are you doing with him!?" Taeyeon asked, as the eight girls got closer to Jessica and Jay.

Jessica tightly hugged his arm, "I felt special with him yesterday-"

Jay interrupted her, "I asked her to be my grilfriend, and she said yes." He decalred, kissing Jessica.

Yuri crossed her arms, "You can't!" She yelled.

"Why?" Jessica curiously asked.

"You have a boy-" Again soemthing interrupted Yuri, but this time it was the school bell.

Jay smirked, "Come on we got to go to class." He carried, Jessica bridal style and headed into the school.

"WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN!" Yuri yelled, and rushed into another boring class.

So, since it was a boring classes for all the characters of this story, let's just skip to lunch where Donghae was sitting, at a lunch table alone, reading a book. While the other characters were roaming the hallways going to lunch :)

Donghae sat there quietly reading one of his favourite books, as people rushed passed him getting a seat for lunch. Donghae had tons of friends, but he was early, so that he can read his book in peace. He took a sip of his coke, and I bite out of his snadwich and started reading again.

"Reading again, I see." Hyoyeon declared, as she sat right beside him.

"Yeah, you should try it sometime." He smiled, and he took another sip.

Hyoyeon giggled, "Donggy, you know I do." She announced, leaning into his arm.

"Don't call me that, and I bet you only read comics and magazines." Donghae said, sliding farther away from Hyoyeon, making her almost falling to the seat of the table.

She smiled, "Oppa don't be like that!" She whined.

Donghae put down his book, and looked Hyoyeon, "I see you still like me." He decalred, and ate more of his food.

Hyoyeon hit his arm, "NO I DON'T!"

"Yes you do, and why do you come to talk to me?" He asked, eating his food quicker than ever.

"Did you hear about Jay and Jessica dating?" She asked, and he dropped the little piece of sandwich he had left onto his tray.

Donghae looked at Hyoyeon, "Really!? Jessica deserves someone better."

She nodded her head, "Why do you care, who guy she dates" She asked.

Donghae smirked, "Are you jealous that I care for Jessica more than you?"

Hyoyeon stood up from her seat, and slapped Donghae in the arm again, "Why did I ever like a jerk like you!?" She yelled and stormed off.

After she left, Donghae finished his lunch and threw it in the garbage, and started reading his book, but it was hard for him to concentrate, because he kept thinking of his brother with Jessica.