Horrible News

Love Retry

Jonghyun stood there looking at the bruised Jessica, with tears filling his eyes, "Why would someone do this?" He asked.

Jessica suffered, from bloodloss, and there were many bruises and cuts all over her body, and the doctor looked, and saw that she had a bump on her head. Meaning somone hit her there, and now she is in a coma. Jonghyun kept crying about it, thinking she'll never wake up and they'll never be together gain, but his brother, Taecyeon told him to be hopeful.

Suddenly, someone hugged Jonghyun from his back, and as he turned around, he saw Jessica's parents and her friends.
He realized that, Yuri had hugged him, as she too had tears in her eyes.

"Thanks for calling all of us." Yuri decalred, going stright to Jessica who laid on the bed.

Her parents rushed to her, sobbing their eyes out, "Sica, you're too nice, take care of yourself sometimes."

"Please wake-up." Jessica's other friend Sooyoung mumbled, and that's when the tears started cascading down Jonghyun's cheek.

He wanted so bad for her to wake-up and be like it used to be. Though soon he had to leave, for China due to see his parent's job. He didn't really know why did he and his brother had to come, but he followed his parent's order.

"Jonghyun!" Taecyeon shouted, as he went through the door leading to Jessica's room.

Everyone looked at him, with tears in their eyes. Taecyeon bowed ninety degrees to them, and pulled Jonghyun out of the room, "What the heck, Hyung!" Jonghyun yelled, when they closed the door.

He rolled his eyes, "I feel sad about Sica too, but we're going now!" Taecyeon announced, pulling his hand.

Jonghyun struggled to get out of his grip, but it was too tight, and he already had dragged him to the car, that their parents were wating in. Quickly they drove to the airport, and headed to China

Still at the hospital, the doctor came in, with a very sad face. Everyone were frightened knowing something horrible was going to happen. Soone everyone shuffled near Jessica wondering what will the doctor say.

"Don't worry Jessica is going to be safe, and will wake-up any moment now." The doctor declared, which everyone was relieved, "But-"

Everyone looked at him with worried eyes, "But because of the blow to her head, she will probably forget everything, and anyone."

"Sica will forget me!" Yuri yelled.

"Will she forget me?" Sunny asked.

Unforently, the doctor nodded his head.