Goodbye

Love Retry

The next day, Jonghyun roamed around Seoul. He was fascinated, that the city he lived in for years, was very different. The air, sky, trees, maybe he spent to much time in China, and got used to it there. He loved the cool breeze on his skin, though it was summer it was still pretty cool. When he was in China, it was pretty hot.

suddenly, a tiny light skinned hand grabbed his shoulder. though he knew it was Jessica, since he saw the girl's nail polish, which Jessica wore yesterday. He knew almost every small thing about  Jessica. Jonghyun turned around, and saw that Jessica was almost into flames.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" She shouted.

Jonghyun was a bit stunned by this, he wondered why was she yelling at him, and what was she talking about. Actually, he barely saw her this mad at him, he barely saw her mad to anyone!

"Don't just stand there! Say something!" She yelled again.

Still Jonghyun stood there shocked, just stuttering out letters.

Jessica crossed her arms, "Do you want to know, why I'm mad?"

Timidly, Jonghyun nodded his head, "You didn't tell me your moving back to China, when Summer ends!"

Jonghyun looked down to his feet. He was meaning to tell Jessica, next week, because they had already found each other, and she remembered him. Now Jonghyun was thinking who would tell her.

"I'm not mad, that your moving back, it's just that we were together all day, yesterday and we talked all night. THOUGH YOU DIDN'T TELL! That really offended me!" She yelled again.

"I was meaning-"

"Meaning too?" She interrupted him. "When?"

"Next week." He squeaked.

She looked at him, "Why not, when we were strolling in Seoul, or when we were talking on the phone?" She asked.

Jonghyun shrugged, making Jessica even more furious, "Is that all, A SHRUG! Don't our care for our relationship!"

He nodded, "Then why didn't you tell me?" Jonghyun just looked blankly at Jessica.

"Goodbye Kim Jonghyun." Jessica declared, and passed Jonghyun.

He was too shock, that no words came out of his mouth. He did try to say something, but only stutters did. When he regained his words, Jessica was already out of sight. He dropped to his knees, though he didn't cry since there was many people looking already.


Woohoo~
New poster, what do you think and please leave comments!