Debut

Love Retry

Finally, after several months of practicing hard, SNSD was going to debut in Music Bank with their song, Into the New World. They were backstage with, there little green outfits, trying to remember their solos and dance moves. Soon, Soyeon and her new group came, called T-ara.

"Look, who is here? SNSD, ready to fail?" Soyeon asked, laughing.

Jessica rolled her eyes and walked up to Soyeon, "You were once part of us, idiot." Jessica declared.

She scoffed, "Well, I'm part of T-ara now, and guess what were going to beat you. Bye." she smiled, and went on the stage.

SNSD watched carefully at them, as the dance and sang. They noticed that, one of the girls was pretty cute, well all of them were,  but this girl stood out the most. Jessica smiled, as Soyeon tripped, but unfortunately it was not caught. After about three minutes, they were done, sweating from head to toe.

Soyeon smirked, as she passed SNSD, "Let's see you can beat that."

Jessica flipped her hair, "We will." She stuck out her tongue at Soyeon and went on stage.

Thye got into their positions, and saw that Super Junior and SHINee watching them. Jessica smiled, as Jonghyun winked at her. Suddenly, the music started playing, and they Jessica remembered each move. Soon, her singing part came up. She sang perfectly, and she knew that, since Soyeon was standing jealous at the side.

After, the performed, SNSD was breathing heavily, though they still smiled, as they heard the chants of the crowd screaming their name. Jessica high-fvied Tiffany who was near her, as they got off the stage. SNSD was greeted by SHINee and Super Junior. However, Jessica's eyes were on Jonghyun.

Since, SNSD had debuted, she could know see Jonghyun. She was smiling from ear to ear. So, Jessica ran up to him, but as she got only a few meters away from him, she saw Soyeon come behind him. She stopped in her tracks seeing Soyeon kissing him, since Soyeon knew that would definitely make her jealous.