Downhill Relationship

Love Retry

Almost a year had passed and everyhting was going kinda of smoothly. Jonghyun and Taecyeon had been getting used to China, Donghae and Jessica, have became the best of friends, and Jessica was quickly regaining her memory. Though, Jessica didn't remember Jonghyun at all, and her relationship with Jay was going downhill starting from a few months ago.

Flashback

It was Jessica and Jay's eight month anniversary, and they were celebrating with Jay's friends at the movies. Jessica's friends were all "sick" at the time, according to Jay.

"Come on Jay! The movie is about to start!" Nichkhun yelled, as he and Wooyoung pulled Jessica to the ticket booth.

"Whatever!" He yelled back, as he strolled beside Junho.

They ordered eight tickets for the movie, Arthur. As usual, they bought popcorn, drinks, and candy. All eight headed to the back of the theater, and waited for the movie to start. Jessica's eyes roamed the theater, as the previews rolled. She wasn't the preview kind of girl. Then her eyes settled to five girls coming through.

She smiled and yelled, "Nicole!" Jessica started waving fanatically as, people hushed her.

The four girls, went to their seats, a few rows down of Jessica's, but Nicole came running up to her. As, Nicole reached Jessica, they both tightly hugged her.

"I haven't seen you since that time we went to the karaoke place with your cousins, a few months ago." Nicole squealed as, she hugged Jessica tightly.

Jessica giggled, "I missed you, and we should hang out again."

Nicole glanced over at Jay, who was admiring her cute and y image, "Hi, I'm Nicole." She greeted.

Jay smiled brightly, "Jay, and nice to meet you." Nicole giggled.

Jessica looked at them, as if they had just fallen in love. Which she did not like, because she was now madly in love with her boyfriend.

"Nicole, this is my boyfriend Jay." Jessica smiled.

Nicole looked at both of them, "Oh, well I got to go, hope I see you again, Jessica. Jay." She smiled and headed to her friends.

Jay looked at Nicole, as she skipped to her seat, "Hope we can see her again." Jay declared.

Jessica crossed her arms, "Sssshhhh. The movies starting."

End of Flashback