Left

Love Retry

"You're going on a date with Jonghyun!?" Sooyoung yelled, as they sat in their dorm.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "I haven't been in the dating scene in a long time,and I should move on from Donghae. I love he, but I know he would want me to move on."

"You are right, but Jonghyun!? Your ex!" Sooyoun again yelled, as the headed to the practice room to practice for their debut in a group called, Girl's Generation or SNSD.

Again Jessica rolled her eyes, "Just don't tell anyone." She told Sooyoung, as the entered the room.

As, they put their water bottle on a bench, all the girls were surrounding Soyeon, who was crying for the fifth time this week. Ever since Donghae died, she had been crying almost everyday. I mean, she didn't even see him until she got into SM, and even her parents stopped crying, because they had to move on! I mean that was their own son, that they loved with all their heart, Soyeon could have loved him too, but not like his family did.

"You guys hurry up and get into position." Jessica announced.

Soyeon glared at Jessica, "Don't you understand my feelings of despair!" She whined.

Jessica walked right in front of her, "Excuse me, how do you think I felt when MY boyfriend died!"

"B-b-but I loved him." She stuttered.

Jessica scoffed, "not as much as me, now get into position." She ordered, and quickly Soyeon went, since she knew if Jessica got made, she would be just like a fire ball aiming right at her.

The song started playing, and they danced. Their moves were perfect, so they did it another time with singing. As, they dance one of the final verses, Soyeon didn't sing her part, so Jessica did knowing almost everyone solo. Already, they were at their end pose and Soyeon was laying down near the water bottles.

"What was that?" Yuri asked, looking at Soyeon.

She rolled her eyes, "What do you mean?"

"You just stopped in the middle of practice!" Yoona yelled.

"Well, I hate that I have to practice so many times when I work harder then all of you." Soyeon declared, grabbing her waterbottle.

Jessica just had it with her and flicked her forehead, before she went out, "What the was that?" Soyeon yelled.

Jessica picked her own water bottle and left. After several minutes, she was called to Lee Sooman's office. Of course that meant she was trouble, she hated Soyeon even more. She had definitely told on her, and she would be in great trouble. As, she headed into the office, Lee Sooman didn't have that serious face, but a happy one.

"Jessica, for your debut in a couple months, may you please go back to being a brunette. We want to show a cute, pure, and innocent look and your blonde hair doesn't really make that statement, so please go to the salon in the east wing." He smiled, and Jessica quickly left for the salon.

She was relieved Soyeon didn't tell, but of course she would tell. After she went back to being a brunette, she just realized something. All practice rooms, are monitored. Lee Sooman will know soon about Soyeon and her fight. Jessica mentally slapped herself.

As, Jessica walked in the hallway to her dorm room, she passed by Sungmin. She bowed to him, and he did too, though he seemed pretty busy, since he just debuted. Suddenly, the rest of the eleven boys passed her, rushing outside.

"I hope I won't be that busy, as eleven member group like them." She mumbled and walked along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the next practice Super Junior and Lee Sooman came, though Soyeon and another girl were missing. Jessica wondered why they weren't there, but she thought to just stay quiet and listen.

"Girls, you all know you will be debuting next month." Lee Sooman declared, making everyone cheer.

"Though." Leeteuk began, "Two girls have been, well kicked out."

"Minhye, because she had gotten pregnant." Sungmin declared, making everyone shocked.

Minhye was a nice and calm girl, but when she did have the time she loved to party. Also, she did have a wonderful boyfriend, so why wouldn't they want to do some . Though, being pregnant was prohibited at SM and it also meant you were no longer part of SM, since you broke the rules.

"Also, Soyeon had quit, not wanting to be part of the group thinking, your group will fail." Heechul smiled.

Kyuhyun hit the back of Heechul's head while still smiling, "But we know you will be as successful as us."

Jessica was now furious! Soyeon quitting, it meant that had to now change around the routine and the solo for the songs! Meaning they had to work much as hard, and Jessica wasn't up to it. Also, do you know how many girls wanted to debut!? Soyeon is pretty dumb.

"Well, we changed the dance and the solos, so we just need to learn it, and I know with you girls you can learn it really fast!" Lee Sooman announced, and left with Super Junior.