Call Me Jay

Love Retry

The next morning, the teachers were imformed about Jessica loosing her memory, even that night she had to rememebr her best-friends name and her parents. Jessica stood at the front gate of the school, with Yuri and Sooyoung.

"Ready?" Yuri asked.

Jessica nodded her head, "i don't care if I lost my memory, I will regain the memory faster than anyone before." She decalred strolling into the courtyard.

As usual, many boys looked at her, admiring her beautiful smile that she flashed to everyone passing by her. Even though she lost her memory, she was still the loving, caring, and friendly girl she was before. As, she sat down in class, everyone rushed at her knowing about her incident, with the men.

"Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yes, but I lost my memory." Jessica replied, grabbing her books from her bag.

"Does that mean you don't know who I am!?" Sungmin screamed at her face.

Jessica looked down, "Sorry." She mumbled.

Sudenly, Jay was pushing through his way of the sea of people to get to Jessica. He pushed people, and even kicked one of them, but he didn't care about those other people he wanted to get to Jessica, who he loved so much.

"Hey, Sica~" He cooed, as he got to the front of the crowd.

Jessica gigled, "Hello, and who may you be?"

Jay grabbed her hand, "Jaebeom, but call me Jay." He told her kissing her hand.

Again Jessica giggled, and the crowd around her started to disappear, "So what is a handsome guy like you doing here, when you can be model?" Jessica asked, sarcastically.

"My parents always say to have a great education, before doing kind of stuff, and beside if I wasn't here." He paused, and looked at Yuri and Sooyoung who was glaring at him.

"He smirked at them, "If I wasn't here, then I can't be with you." Again Jay kissed her hand.

"I'm starting to really like you." Jessica winked.

Suddenly, Yuri had enough! She knew that Jay liked her, but she was Jonghyun's girl! She didn't want to be a bystander and let Jay do this, while Jonghyun is off in China.

"Jessica stop being with Jay, you have a-"

The teacher came into the room, and uri quickly went to her seat, "Jay you're not getting Sica." Yuri mumbled, as Jay sat beside her.