Lovely Kiss

Love Retry

IT'S THE END OF THE STORY!

T-T I'm going to miss all my lovely readers! Hope you guys read my other stories ;D

Well, now back to the ending of Love Retry! Don't forget to comment and tell other people about this story!


"I now like to welcome SNSD, who had just had successful debut on Music Bank!" Lee Sooman declared.

All nine ladies came in with their dresses they bought a few months ago. Everyone cheered as, they walked to the front table, that faced everyone. Gracefully, they sat in their appropriate places.

"Now, every it's time to eat!" Lee Sooman yelled, and everyone rushed to the buffet that, was in the back of the room.

SNSD's food was given to them, so that they didn't have to go through the crowd of people for the buffet. Each girl had what they loved on each plate. It was made before the party even started to fit the taste of each member.

After everyone ate, trainees from SM, who volunteered to help, moved all the tables from the dance floor. There was a DJ, and he cranked the volume up, to Super Junior's song. Each SNSD girl was grabbed by their boyfriend, except Jessica who was left alone.

Jessica watched, as each of her members dance with their boyfriends. Taeyeon with Leeteuk, Sunny with Junho, Tiffany with Hyun Joong, Hyoyeon with Eunhyuk, Yuri with Minho, Sooyoung with Siwon, Yoona with Taecyeon, and lastly Seohyun with Kyuhyun. Jessica was jealous, she didn't have anyone to dance with, but then she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Thinking it was Jonghyun, with a smile on her face, she turned around. The smile disappeared as, she was sitting right in front of Jay. He smiled at her, but she just turned around. Jay took the chair beside her and sat down.

"I'm sorry." He declared.

Jessica scoffed, "Like that does anything."

"I know, I broke your heart, but the past is the past, right?" He asked.

Jessica didn't want to look at him, but she remembered something. She remembered what happened between Jonghyun and herself. She got angry because he didn't tell her something. She looked at Jay, but she couldn't handle it. He cheated on her! However, he didn't want to break-up with her.

Jessica hugged him, "Right."

Jay laughed, "Let's go dance."

As soon as, they reached the dance floor, they could see Key dancing. He was dancing with Jonghyun, who seemed like having no fun at all. Jonghyun caught Jessica's eyes, and just look down to his feet. Jay noticed that, and mad Jessica stop dancing.

"I think, he needs you more than me, and I know he loves you more." He told her.

She looked at him curiously, "You want me to go over to Jonghyun?"

He nodded,Jessica again hugged him, "Thank-you." She whispered into his ear, and kissed him on the cheek lightly.

Jessica skipped to Jonghyun, "I'll be taking him for a while." She smirked, and grabbed Jonghyun away from Key.

Key looked her angrily, but she didn't care about him. If she was with Jonghyun, she didn't care about people, who hated her. Suddenly, a slow song came on and Jonghyun's hand glided down her body to her hips. She put her arms, on his shoulders, and they swayed slowly back and forth.

"We've been through a lot in the past three years." Jonghyun declared.

Jessica lay her head on his shoulder, "Yeah, but I'm thankful I'm here with you."

Jonghyun giggled, "At least you debuted, I can now be with you."

"I can be with you too." Jessica uttered.

Jessica kissed him on the cheek, "I love you." She whispered.

Jonghyun dipped down, "I love you too." Then he kissed her on the lips.