Dressing Up

Love Retry

Jonghyun looked weirdly at Jessica as, she walked away. Goodbye? He had just said hello to her, and already she said goodbye? Weird, but he had to go to Lee Sooman's office. As, he got in, he had the same announcement as, Jessica did. Finally, he knew why she said goodbye. Though, he didn't want to. They had finally, reconnected and he didn't want her to loose her to another guy.

"JJONGIE!" Key squealed, as he got back to the practice room.

Jonghyun was too depressed, that he didn't even tell Key to get off him. He practiced lazily and after class, he grabbed his phone and called Taecyeon, who had been accepted at JYP, after being declined from SM.

"Hyung, can I visit you right now?" He asked.

"Of course, there is always room for my little bro." He declared, and quickly Jonghyun went over to JYP, where Taecyeon waited outside.

They went into his dorm, that he shared with Jay. Jonghyun went into Taeyeon's room, and laid there. Jonghyun grabbed his pillow, and put it to his face. Taecyeon could see, how his little brother was sad. Of course, he knew it was because of Jessica or something to do with her.

"I can't see Jessica!" He finally cried.

Jay rolled his eyes, "Because of that photo?"

Jonghyun nodded his head, but he weakly smiled, "I can see her after the debut."

Jay grabbed the pillow he was holding and threw one at his face, "At least you get to see her smiling face everyday!" He yelled, and stormed out of his room.

"Forget about him." Taecyeon declared, "Don't worry, aren't they debut just in a couple months?"

Jonghyun nodded, "Also, after a group debuts don't they hold a party for them." Again, Jonghyun nodded.

Taecyeon hugged him, "You'll be okay." Jonghyun smiled, he missed the warmth of his older brother.

"Then, should I tell her I love her?" Jonghyun asked Taecyeon, making Jay rush into the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jessy, come we're shopping! You love shopping!" Tiffany yelled, as the roamed around the idols only mal with the rest of snsd.

"B-but Jong-" She was interrupted by Sunny and Tiffany pulling or should I say dragging her to the next clothing shop.

All the girls were amazed of how, the dresses looked. They were amazed that, each dress fit them perfectly, but it was also a problem. They were in love with too many dresses, so it was hard to pick. Near the end of the day everyone picked a dress, even Jessica, who now wasn't depressed.

As, they got back to their dorms, Sooyoung showed Jessica her dress that she bought. All, the snsd girls bought similar dresses and shoes. It was a silver long sleeved dress, with a v neck and it was tight to her body, but It showed off her slim figure and her tall structure since, dress went up to her upper thigh.

"You look amazing." Jessica declared, as Sooyoung twirled in her dress.

Sooyoung smiled, "Thanks."

Jessica was now trying to remember her practice moves. They had just found out, how the new dance was and Jessica almost got 2/3 of it remember. Sooyoung was still in her dress, looking at herself in the mirror, when she noticed a plastic bad on the ground, near Jessica's bed.

When, Jessica wasn't looking, Sooyoung grabbed the bag, and looked in it. It was her dress that, she bought. It was a silver, v neck dress, that had sleeves up to her elbow. It had black spots near the bottom, and Sooyoung knew it would look good on her. So, she put the dress on a hanger, and put it in the washroom. Sooyoung grabbed Jessica's hand and dragged her to the washroom.

"Where it." She demanded and stood in front of the door.

Jessica sighed and took a towel, and wiped all of her sweat. She slipped on the dress and put her hair in a bun. She came out and Sooyoung was shocked. She never knew, Jessica had such a slim body, since she would always wear a baggy shirt.

"You look amazing!" Sooyoung squealed, and she pushed her outside into the hallway.

"Where are we going?" Jessica asked.

Sooyoung smiled, "We need to show the other members."

They instantly, got to Taeyeon and Sunny's dorm room, where the other girls were trying out their dresses. Everyone looked cute and pretty, but she had to admit Sunny did look taller than Taeyeon with her heels on. Taeyeon also had her heels on too, but she seemed shorter.

"Everyone look at Sica!" Sooyoung yelled, and everyone straight looked at her.

Everyone squeal and admired her. They never saw Jessica in this way. Well, some did, but usually for Jessica it was sweat pants and a baggy shirt that, made her have no shape, but she did look good in them.

"Let's show Jonghyun-Oppa!" Seohyun said innocently, she didn't know aobut what Lee Sooman said between Jonghyun and Jessica.

All her uniies looked at her, with worried eyes. Then they looked back at Jessica who was looking at her shoes. Seohyun mentally slapped herself, but everyone knew it wasn't her fault. She didn't know.

"It's okay, you guys." Jessica mumbled, with a tear cascading down her cheek.

Everyone went in and hugged her. Jessica loved the feeling, of her members warm hugs. After a few minutes, they broke the hug, and Taeyeon had a mischievous face.

"Let's go to the Super Junior-Oppas!" Everyone agreed too, and they were off to their dorm, which was only a few blocks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're wondering how they look, thye look like what they wore in Visual Dreams ^^
Though, there hair is suppose to look like it was when they debuted.