Jonghyun Finally Knows

Love Retry

"Jjong, hurry up and put down that picture of Jessica!" Taecyeon screamed as, he unpacked.

"I miss her~" He cooed, as he hugged the picture more.

Taecyeon rolled his eyes, "You'll miss her even more, when mom and dad tell you that we are going to say stay here for-"

"TAECYEON, WE NEED YOUR HELP IN THE KITCHEN!" His mom yelled, and quickly Taecyeon went to them.

As, he headed into the kitchen, he saw his mom unpacking the luggage, with all the untensil that was going to be put on the shelf.  He helped her quickly, and put it them into the shelf.

"When is dad coming home?" Taecyeon asked.

"Soon." She mumbled, as she decorated the living room, with Taecyeon following.

Suddenly, Jonghyun came running down the stairs, panting, "What's wrong Jjonggie?" Their mom asked.

"We're living her for two years!" He yelled.

Taecyeon looked down, "He finally knows." Taceyeon mumbled.

Their mom nodded her head, "I'm sorry, but your dad got a job here and he didn't want to turn it do-"

"I'm sorry son." Their dad declared, as he entered.

Jonghyun went into smoke, "I HATE YOU!" He yelled, and stormed off to his new room.

The slamming of the door, ringed into their parents ears. Knwoing their son was competely angry, since her wouldn't see his loving girlfriend that he loved, and also themselves.

"At least he knows." Taecyeon announced, and went back to unpack.