Remember

Love Retry

Taecyeon and Jonghyun casually, went outside of Seoul airport, smelling the fresh air. They missed Korea, and all the things they loved about it. Though they loved China too, they couldn't forget about the place where they lived the most in their lifetime.

"Hyung! When is Auntie coming!" Jonghyun whined, anxious to find Jessica.

Taecyeon looked at Jonghyun, who was still pouting, and rubbed his head making it all messy, "Be patient."

Suddenly, a green mini van came right in front of them. The person in the front seat, rolled down their window, and it turned out to be their cousin. Quickly, they packed all their bags into the van, and headed to the back seats. The trip was, quiet with barely anyone talking, only the booming sound of the radio was heard.

Once, they got to their Uncle and Aunt's house, they hurriedly, brought all their stuff to the guest room. When they were done, Jonghyun put on his blue long sleeved plaid shirt, that he rolled up to his elbow. He also had jeans, and black converse, with his hair spiked up.

"I'm leaving!" Jonghyun yelled, right before he left the house.

Jonghyun roamed the streets of Seoul, trying to find anyone that knew or saw Jessica. It was already summer break, so all the students, must have been out of school already. His stomach grumbled as, he roamed the streets even more, so he went inside an ice-cream shop, and ordered the regular banana split

"Donghae, I'm still sad that Jay cheated on me." Jessica, the person behind Jonghyun declared.

Jonghyun thought of that voice over and over in his head, trying to figure it out.

"Sica, don't worry your real boyfriend is coming." Donghae mumbled, though Jessica still heard.

Jonghyun ate a scoop of strawberry banana, "Sica? JESSICA!" He screamed and everyone looked at him.

Jessica looked curiously at Jonghyun. She looked at him, wondering why he looked so familiar. Then, all the memories flooded back to her head. The two wonderful years she had with Jonghyun.

"Jjong!?" She screamed and ran up to him.