Danger

Love Retry

Of course in a week's time, Jessica, Onew, and Key were accepted and immediately they started to begin training. Of course the SM trainees worked the most hardest from any agency in Korea. So, since Jessica didn't move into the dorms, like some of her friends, she had to get up more earlier that the others. On the first day of her training, all the news one were sent to the dance hall.

"Hello." A slender and tall lady greeted. "I am your dance teacher, MinLee."

She smiled with her white sparkling teeth, "And this is the dance elimination!" She yelled.

Everyone was shocked. Elimination!? They had just got accepted to be trainees, now there would be another elimination!? Jessica, really didn't want to work harder than she thought.

"You will have only an one day to do a duet with anyone you know! This might effect the results of you being eliminated even before the singing elimination." MinLee announced and left.

"Hey, do you want to be partners?" A girl with short brown hair asked, "My name is Park Soyeon."

Jessica looked at her, she was quite short, and probably not good in dancing, "Sorry, but I'm asking my friend from SM." She declared.

"Oh." she said kind of shocked. "Well, what's your name?" Soyeon asked.

"Jessica, but call me Sica if you want." Soyeon nodded.

They started talking for a few minutes, and soon Soyeon left to find a dancing partner. Jessica did the same, and she called Donghae.

"Hey Sica." Donghae answered.

"Donggie, can you be my dance partner?" Jessica asked, but all she could hear was Donghae's sigh.

"I sorry, I can't and got to go busy dancing!" He yelled, and hung up.

Jessica sighed, she didn't know who to pick now, so again she roamed around SM. She visited her best-friends in their dorm. Though, while Jessica skipped in the hallways of SM, she could hear a pop song booming through the walls. As, she reached the room, with the music, she looked into the room to find Jonghyun dancing.

He was pretty good, but she knew Donghae was better. She thought to herself that Jonghyun could be her partner. She went inside, and Jonghyun slid right in front of her, being part of the dance. He smiled, and quickly ran to the stereo to turn it off.

"So you looking for a dance partner?" He asked.

She nodded, "How do yo-"

"We had to do that wen we came here." He laughed, "So let's start."

All night they danced, but by midnight Jessica had already fallen asleep. Jonghyun was already used to the all night rehearsals, so he brought Jessica to his dorm, that he shared with Minho. Quickly, he woke up Jessica once it was time for the dance elimination.

Jessica and Jognhyun rushed down to the practice room, and sneaked inside because they were a few minutes late. they had gotten a number, 56, meaning there were 55 partners in front of them and by the time the got there five had went.

Jessica carefully looked at each routine, noticing mistakes in trips and footing. By the time the 30th couple came Jessica thought, she would definitely get into SM. Again, more people went up, and soon number 55 went up, Park Soyeon the girl she made friends with.

Soyeon smirked, "Donghae of upcoming group, Super Junior is my partner!" She yelled, and from the door Donghae came.

Jessica's eyes widened, that's why Donghae wouldn't be her partner. Soyeon asked him first. At least she knew, Jessica thought he was cheating with her. By the end of their performance Soyeon was in the air, and  everyone stood up and clapped, even the judges. Then something unthinkable happened, Soyeon kissed Donghae on the lips.

Jessica watch them kiss, which seemed forever. Tear started forming in her eyes, but she quickly wiped them away, not wanting to cry right before her dance.

"Jung Jessica." MinLee announced and Jonghyun and Jessica went into their starting position.

Their music started and they both dance gracefully. At one point, Jessica took a glance at Donghae with clenched fist. Again after a few seconds he looked him again, and saw Soyeon and him laughing. She tripped and fell to the ground, but she made it into a dance move.

Once, she was done Jonghyun and Jessica sat down and many more people went. She leaned on Jonghyun's shoulder and just started crying. Was Donghae cheating on her? She really didn't know.

At the end of the day, they told everyone who made it to the next elimination. The singing elimination. Of course Jessica got in, but she was still gloomy about the Donghae thing. After her name was called, she packed all her stuff and decided to go home, but as she got out of the building, Donghae grabbed her hand.

"Key was right!" He yelled, with rage in his voice.

"About what?" Jessica asked.

He crossed his arms, "Like you don't know!" Jessica shook her head, "Your cheating on me!" He yelled.

"WHAT! No I'm not!" She yelled.

"Then why were you dancing with Jonghyun?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes, "Because you already told Soyeon you would be her dance partner!" Jessica yelled.

"But you still picked Jonghyun, your ex-"

Jessica interrupted him, "Then why did Soyeon kiss you!"

"We were friends before." He declared.

"You two seemed more than friend-"

"Fine I used to date her!" Donghae interrupted her.

"HA!" She yelled, "Then, your cheating on me!"

"NEVER! YOU ARE!" He yelled back.

"Let's just forget about it and move one!" Jessica yelled, and walked away.

Donghae rolled his eyes, "That's what I hate about you." He declared, but Jessica still heard, and turned around.

"You always want to push aside the bad things, and never resolve them! It could crumble back to us another day, and you'll just push it aside!" He yelled.

Jessica slapped Donghae leaving a big rad mark on his cheek, "I wish you and Jay never broke up!" He yelled, and crossed the street.

"Why?" Jessica asked.

"So, I wouldn't have dated you!" He yelled, making Jessica go on the road herself.

"WHY YOU-" Suddenly, a truck passed right in front of Jessica, hitting Donghae.

The car didn't stopped, but still went on. However, Dnghae laid on the road, with blood oozing out of every part of his body, "I-it h-hurts." He mumbled and he closed his eyes.

Jessica's eyes widened, and she quickly went to his side. Jessica took out her phone and called an ambulance. In within minutes, one came carrying Donghae in the stretchers. As, they drove to the hospital, she prayed that he would be alright.