Date Fiasco

Love Retry

"Sica~" Sooyoung cooed, but Jessica wouldn't move.

"Sica~" Again she cooed.

"JESSICA!" She yelled, making Jessica jump out of the bed.

Jessica quickly grabbed a pillow and smacked Sooyoung with it, "WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP!?"

Sooyoung headed to the door, "It's already noon." She declared.

Jessica glared, "We have day offs on Saturday, so wake me up at 2pm." Jessica told her, and jumped back in bed.

Sooyoung smirked, "Then, JONGHYUN!" She yelled, "She doesn't want to go out with you, but you can come to her room!"

Jessica stood and ran to the door, but she was too late. Jonghyun was face to face with her, wearing a dark blue shirt and a black jacket with jeans. He smiled and looked up and down her seeing she was wearing a white and pink hello kitty tank top and booty shorts.

Again Jonghyun smiled, "Nice outfit." He declared sarcastically.

Jessica grabbed a pillow again and hit Jonghyun all the way into the hallway and slammed the door shut. She went into her washroom, and quickly took a shower. She grabbed one of her light blue spring dresses and headed outside where Sooyoung and Jonghyun were playing paper football.

"Took you long enough." Sooyoung scoffed.

"Ready?" Jonghyun asked, and Jessica grabbed his hand.

As, they headed into a limo right outside SM, the limo went to an all celebrity mall where, of course, all celebrities could go and no paparazzi and fans could go. So, celebrities could go there without being noticed, but sometimes a fan or paparazzi does sneak in.

"Hey Jiyong." Jonghyun greeted as, he saw Gdragon and Bom, walking along together.

"Taeyeon-Unnie?" Jessica looked confused, as she saw Taeyeon and Leeteuk wonder around the mall together, holding hands.

Jonghyun smirked, "You didn't know they were dating?"

"How do you know?" She asked.

"Well, I know like, how Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon are together just like Sunny and Junho."

Jessica looked at him curiously, and he kiss her on the cheek, "I have my sources." Then, they walked into a Japanese restaurant.

They headed inside and were quickly seated. Many idols surrounded them, having dinner with their love ones. Instantly, as Jessica and Jonghyun sat the waiter gave them their menus. Jessica looked through the whole menu, and decided just to get some udon and California rolls. Jonghyun got steamed rice and chicken terriyaki.

They waited for their meal, quietly not knowing what to say with each other. Jessica, just looked around, trying to make eye contact with him. She remember, how she used to be all lovey-dovey with jonghyun, but look what happened now. They sat quietly, not wanting to talk, Jessica wondered what went wrong.

As, Jessica was about to say something her eyes caught hold of Soyeon. She was wearing a black mini skirt, with her hair flowing down. It seems, like she was wearing extentions. She whipped her hair back, exposing a gold necklace, and of course her s. Jessica rolled her eyes, and she looked at the guy smiling and laughing with her.

It was Seungho, he was cold guy just like Jessica, but he had a really nice smile. She knew him from before, since many people who were near to debut visited each other and knew each other. Finally, Jonghyun turned around seeing Soyeon and Seungho. He liked them as a couple, but he wanted to be with Jessica more.

"Here is your food." The waiter announced and place the food gentally.

Jonghyun quickly grabbed the chopsticks beside him and started eating the rice. Jessica giggled, he looked pretty funny and almost spitted out her noodles as she ate them.

"You got something on your cheek." Jessica giggled, looking at the piece of rice on his left cheek.

Jonghyun giggled too and flicked it off, "Thanks."

With Jessica's chopsticks she grabbed a piece of teriyaki and ate it. Then, she grabbed another one and another one, and Jessica really didn't want her sushi. Jonghyun looked up at her, and he put the teriyaki on her plate. Though, he got her sushi, he almost had enough of rice, but he still ate.

Jessica quickly ate it, but soon the sauce from the teriyaki formed right beside her lip. She didn't notice it, but the sauce beside her lip was almost as big as a penny. Soyeon finally, looked at Jessica and giggled. She looked ridiculous and she took a picture of her with her cell phone.

Jonghyun stood up from the table, and leaned towards her. Soyeon was looking at them, and held out her cellphone so, that she could take a picture to destroy Jessica. Jonghyun leaned closer to her, and Jessica plus Soyeon thought he was going to kiss Jessica. Though he didn't. He got a tissue and wiped of the sauce from her face.

He sat back, and smiled, "You had something near your lip."

Jessica smiled, and then Jonghyun. Adruptly, they started laughing together, and Soyeon caught it on tape.

Soyeon had an evil face on, "Jessica Jung you will pay."