Donghae's Love

Love Retry

Jonghyun looked at Jessica in awe, "You remember?" He asked.

Timidly, she nodded her head, "I can't believe, I forgot about you! I'm so stupid." She mumbled.

They both kissed, passionately. They got another ice-cream, and left the shop to reconnect, what was forgotten. Though, Jessica was so excited, that she reunited with Jonghyun, she forgot about Donghae.

Donghae just sat in the ice-cream shop, quietly sipping his cappuccino, "She remembered." He mumbled, and finished his drink.

He left the shop, and wandered around Seoul. He knew that since Jonghyun came back, Jessica wouldn't spend much time with him. Donghae stopped at looked at one of the jewelry stores he passed by with Jessica. He noticed the shiny pair necklace of toast, one with jelly and the other one with peanut butter.

He slowly went in, stopping at the pair of necklaces. He picked them up and quickly, went to the cashier, to buy them. Of course the lady a the cashier looked at him weirdly, but he didn't really care. He took the peanut butter necklace, and quickly put it on, after he bought it.

Once, Donghae got home, he wrapped the other necklace in a small pink and blue box, with a white ribbon. He also stuck a note on it, and put on his black hoodie with the hood on. He strolled to her house, fortunately her family wasn't here, so he snuck in, from the back.

He put the box, right on her study desk, and quickly headed outside, to see Jonghyun and Jessica on the front steps. Instead of leaving quickly, he hid in a bush listening to their convoseration.

"You know we really have something, because I remembered you quicker than my parents!" She declared.

Jonghyun smiled, "I thought you would have forgotten me." He looked at her curiously, "Though, I hate that, you dated Jay."

Jessica crossed her arms, "I didn't remember I had a boyfriend, and you already forgave me!" She whined, though it was still cute.

Suddenly, he leaned forwared, and rubbed her lips with his sleeve, "LAHDHKJSERGKBGKES!" Jessica mumbled.

Jonghyun let go, "What?" He asked.

"I said, It hurts and let go." Jessica declared, and opened her front door.

"Bye, Jjong." She smiled, and kissed him.

Jonghyun walked away, "I can't tell her, I'm only staying here for the summer." He announced, and went back home.

Donghae looked at Jonghyun walking away, "He's only staying for the summer!?"