Two Years Isn't Long.

Love Retry

Coming through the hospital door was Jay Park, a classmate of Jessica who loved her madly. He never told her, because of Jonghyun dating her, but now he thought it was his chance to get her.

He entered her room, only seeing Yuri, Sooyoung, and Siwon. He saw the lovely Jessica on the bed, who still hadn't woken up yet.

"Will Jessica be okay?" He asked, as he grabbed her hand.

Again tears filled Yuri eyes, "She is going to loose her memory."

Jay smiled, "Perfect." He mumbled, and went up to Sooyoung.

"So you still love me?" He asked, looking seductively into her eyes.

Quickly her face turned red, and Siwon had smoke coming out of his ears, since he liked her very much. After a few minutes, Sooyoung didn't tell Jay his answer, but when she was about to he interrupted her.

"I'm already Jessica's man." He smiled, and kiss her cheek slightly.

Yuri crossed her arms, "She is Jonghyun's." She decalred, flicking him in the forehead.

"Yeah." Siwon agreed.

Jay laughed a little bit, "But her own boyfriend isn't here."

"Well, he had to go to China." Sooyoung announced.

"For two years." Jay declared, as he Jessica's brown locks.

"WHAT!?" Yuri, Soooyung, and Siwon yelled.

Quickly they clasped their hands over their mouths, when the nurses came rushing into the room. All three bowed, and the nurses went out, a little annoyed.

"What do you mean?" Siwon asked.

He stood right in front of him, "He is not staying in China for two weeks, but two years, so I can do anything with her in that time." Jay laughed and went out the door, but he kissed Jessica on her hand before he left.

Suddenly, after Jay left Jessica rubbed her eyes and woke up, "Where am I?" She asked, looking at her surrondings, "And who are you people?"

Yuri looked at Sooyoung, "What are we going to do with Jay?" She asked, as Siwon went to get the doctors.