"Texting" Goodbye

Love Retry

Another day off for the SNSD girls begun. Yoona and Yuri went out shopping, finding dresses for a special event in a few months. Sunny, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon were out to get ice-cream, but would later join Yoona and Yuri. Sooyoung dragged Seohyun, who was reading, to a ramen house, since Sooyoung was hungry, leaving Tiffany and Jessica alone together, in the practice room.

Jessica was practicing as, Tiffany texted Hyun Joong. Tiffany did pracitce, but as soon as she got a text from him, she got distracted. Jessica sighed, she was practicing for two hours, but Tiffany only did half of that. Tiffany was still smiling silly as, she texted Hyun Joong even more.

"Leaving." Jessica announced, as she grabbed her water bottle.

Tiffany waved, and sat there laughing at Hyun Joong text, that she got. Jessica smiled and rolled her eyes, she knew that Tiffany liked him. She tried to keep it a secret from everyone, but it was obvious she liked him. Suddenly, Tiffany tackled Jessica from behind, making both of them fall to the ground.

Jessica looked back to see Tiffany, with worry in here eyes. Tiffany looked back to her phone and back up to Jessica. She wanted to say something, but nothing came out. Jessica quickly grabbed her phone, to see the text Hyun Joong recently texted her. Jessica dropped her phone, seeing what it said.

"I can't believe, Jessica and Jonghyun are dating!"

Qucikly, Tiffany and Jessica went into Tiffany's dorm room. They went on her computer and on google they searched, Jessica and Jonghyun dating. Many searches came up, and the two girls read the first five articles. It was all submitted last night, and all had the same picture of Jonghyun and Jessica laughing at the restaurant they went to together.

"Soyeon." Jessica mumbled.

Tiffany looked curiously at her, but Jessica clicked the images. Already, there was hate between the couple, saying they were not compatible. Though, there were some, that laughed them! Jessica growled, as she saw pciture from the dinner she had with Jonghyun. Of course it was, Soyeon, bu she had to forget about it.

Suddenly, on the intercom the person called for Jessica to got to Lee SooMan's office. Jessica sighed, and walked out of the room, leaving Tiffany alone. As, Jessica went to the office, he had a serious face and she knew she was in trouble.

In SM, you could date with normal people, trainees, and even other idols. However, you could not get caught, and if you did you would have a serious punishment. Jessica silently, sat down right in front of me.

"Ms. Jung, you have broken a very important rule, getting caught on a date." He declared, as Jessica's head was down.

"For your punishment, you are not allowed to see Jonghyun, until you debut." Jessica nodded, as, a tear ran down her cheek.

Not seeing Jonghyun!? Really!? She lost Donghae, and it seemed that, Jonghyun filled that spot! Jessica thought, she would go through that depression again, like when Donghae died, but what Lee Sooman said was final. FINAL or, she would risk being kicked out.

With her head down, Jessica quietly went out of his office. Many trainees looked at her,mostly the femal one. they glared at her, knowing she stole Jonghyun away from them. As, Jessica walked down the hall, an announcement for Jonghyun to go to Lee Sooman's office was heard. Jessica saw Jonghyun pass her, and stopped.

"Hey!" He greated, and winked.

Jessica weakly smiled, "Goodbye."