**The new kitchen helper**

**Who am I in your eyes?**

Yesungand Eunhyuk are brothers and live in a big house that looks like a castle, there are a lot of butlers and maids that lives in their own floor, each in their own rooms.

 

**Yesung’s P.O.V.**

 

I sat in the living room in front of the TV.

My little brother Eunhyuk sat beside me and we played Mario Kart.

It was fun how much he was in the game while I just played because it was nothing else to do right now. “Hyung! You don’t even try!” Eunhyuk complained

“Sorry, I’m just not so interested right now, play on your own” I answered and walked out.

“Aish, you’re boring!” He shouted after me.

“Sure, whatever!” I shouted back and walked toward my own room.

Today a new housekeeper was gonna come or not actually a housekeeper, I would rather call him a kitchen helper, since mom told us he would be working in the kitchen.  Actually it’s nothing special by getting new housekeepers and butlers, we have so many and I don’t think I can everyone’s name, but the different now it’s that this one was young, three years younger than me and one year younger than Eunhyuk and that was new. Mom said that he don’t go to school like us, his in practicaleducation, so I guess he must be a really good cook, waiter or dish washer.

 In my room I fed my turtle Ddangkoma, Eunhyuk often teased me for the turtle, but I loved her. I heard footsteps outside my door and Eunhyuk came in. “Dad just went to get the new kitchen helper” he said. “Okey” I answered, I don’t now what he was so exciting for. It became a bit quiet before I asked “So how was the new girl?” He looked at me “You mean Hyeoyon?”

“If that her name” I nodded

“She’s really cute and awesome, she said she liked to dance and people asked her to show, and wow…she’s amazing”

I looked at him with a smile “Are my little brother in love?”

He started to blush “No, I don’t know her, she’s just cute.”

“Okey, lovebird”

“Im not, that’s you! You like Yoona in my class!”

My eyes wided “When did you found out?”

He smirked “Next time you should turn of your computer when you are leaving the house”

I felt my cheek blush, but I took a grip in his hand and pulled him toward me and started to play fighting with him “Brat!”

He laughed a lot when I started to tickle him “You are not allowed on my computer!!”

“Okey! Okey Okey! Hahahahahahaha” was all Eunhyuk was able to say.

I stopped and left Eunhyuk on the floor breathing heavily.

“And remember it” I chuckled at him.

Then someone knocked on the door. “Come in”

A butler opened the door and bowed “Your parents want both of you down at the entry, the new one has come”

I helped Eunhyuk on his feet and we walked downstairs.

In the entry a little guy stood and talked to mom and dad.

They saw us and mom introduced us “This is my sons” she said and turned toward “This is the oldest Yesung and this is the youngest Eunhyuk”

The guy bowed at us “Hi, im Ryeowook it’s an honour to be allowed to work in such an amazing house” He smiled at us, actually pretty cute, I felt my cheek get warmer, why?.

“Welcome” I smiled back at him.

“Let me show you the kitchen” dad said to Ryeowook, they started to walk toward the kitchen with mom right behind them.

“Im going to Leeteuk.” Eunhyuk said and mom turned around “Be home at eight!” “Why?!” Eunhyuk complained “The clock is seven. it’s only one hour!”

“Then go to him tomorrow!” Mom was angry

“But..” Eunhyuk started

“Eunhyuk! Don’t start a discussion, you already know how it ends!” Dad said, also angry. Then Eunhyuk and my parents started to argue….again… I don’t know how mom and dad endure it, Eunhyuk will not give up until he get what he wants..

“Aish!” Eunhyuk shouted and trampled on the floor and went in the direction of his own room.

 “Sorry about that” Mom said to Ryeowook “Yesung? Do you mind showing him the kitchen?”

“No” I answered

“Thank you” mom said, and then she and dad went after Eunhyuk.

Ryeowook looked worried after them as we started to walk toward the kitchen

 “Don’t mind that, you will get used to it”

“Can I ask why they argue?”

“Since your going to live here, its no use to not tell you” I said “You see Eunhyuk’s only friend is 20 years old and my parents don’t like him, so he is not allowed to be with Leeteuk after eight”
“I see, are they afraid Eunhyuk will start drinking and that stuff?”

I nodded

“Okey” he said

“Its kinda stupid, I know that. I don’t like it so much myself that Leeeteuk is 20, but I would not let it go this far.”

Ryeowook stopped and turned toward me “Am I allowed having visits during my free time?”

“That should not be a problem, just not bring a whole world in this house”

He shook his head “Of course not, I just though of my….friend, he is at the same age as me”

“I bet its okay”

He smiled and we started to walk again

“After you have showed me the kitchen, do you mind showing me my room so I can set all my stuff there?”

“Sure” I smiled “You are 16 years old right”

He nodded “Yes, how about it?”

“What is your job in the kitchen?”

“Cooking”

“Hmm…Can’t wait to taste then”

“Thanks, probably I’m gonna cook tomorrow”

When I had showed him where the kitchen was I started to walk toward his room, but on the way my heart started to pound as Ryeowook accidently tripped in his own suitcase and bumped in to me, why?

“Sorry” He said and I felt my cheek warm up and we started to walk in silence.

 “I have free time until tomorrow, I guess I shall just take a quick visit to Kyuhyun  then I will come back” he suddenly said

“Kyuhyun? I think I know who he is, he goes three classes under me”

“Yes he is my…Friend” he said nervous.

Why did he have that pause?

I had showed him his room, and he left his stuff and went toward the entry again, I followed him all the way, don’t ask me why, I don’t know. He bowed “I will soon be back” he said and went out.

What was it with Kyuhyun? It seemed that Ryeowook was nervous just my mention him.