Foolish

If You Could See Me Now

G D R A G O N & T A E Y E O N


“Taeyeon-ah,who are you texting?” Jessica who is curious seeing her fellow member busy with her phone ask her. Taeyeon is known as the leader with most secrets among the 9 of them.

“An…aniya.” Taeyeon just replied shortly, not bothering to look at Jessica.

“Aish, you’ve been smiling at your phone 24/7, and I just got an “Aniya” what kind of friend are you?” The ice princess said again, trying to dig her leader secret.

“Yah, seriously, its just my old friend, we are sharing our high school moments, that’s why im smiling 24/7.” Taeyeon replied, looking at Jessica and give her a convincing smile.

Jessica just sighed, its really hard to dig her leader secrets, but Taeyeon sounds convincing, so she’ll just drop the topic, Jessica then walked away from Taeyeon, and went to gussy up herself for Girls’ Generation upcoming performance at Music Bank.

Wait. Jessica said that Taeyeon looked convincing. Well well well, our Girls’ Generation leader had a great job putting her “im-telling-you-the-truth” mask on.FYI, instead of texting with this so called old friend, she is texting with a leader too.

“Taeyeon-ah, come on , its our turn to get ready to perform now.” Tiffany, as well known as Manager Hwang said, Taeyeon quickly locked her phone, making sure that no one can open it, and run to her members.

When she was on the way to the stage, they meet Big Bang in the hallway, they’re getting ready for their performance, which is right after Girls’ Generation.

All of them bowed, saying their greetings, and then they walked away quickly to perform on the stage.

But, did you know, there’s two person from each group who is smiling differently, as if they had something more.

*

After the performance of Girls’ Generation, all of them rushed back to their room, changed their clothes to get back to their dorm. But not for Taeyeon, she is now walking down the hallway, looking for someone who starts with a G and ends with N.But, lucky day for Taeyeon, she saw her target, but…he’s with Lee Chaerin. He’s cupping her  face, gazing into each other eyes.

“I love you, Chaerin-ah.” He says, hearing this made Taeyeon taken aback for a second.

“Even if im texting with her, don’t be jealous, she’s nothing compared to you. I don’t have any feelings for her.” He continued his explanation.

Taeyeon don’t want to hear more of his words, she quickly turn back her heels and walks as quickly as she could to Girls’ Generation room. Trying her best to hold her tears, so her dongsaengs wont ask what is wrong with her.

When she arrived, eyes are laid on Taeyeon some of them are asking “Taeyeon-ah, where have you been?”,but she doesn’t care anymore, she quickly grabbed her phone and opened the messages.

“ Im starting to like you, Taeyeon-ah, well…maybe I love you, and I think its only you.”

“Liar.” Taeyeon said sharply.She inhaled a large amount of air, and with exhaling it, she pressed the delete button.

Luckily, she didn’t tell anyone yet about this guy, and unluckily, she had fallen for jerk like him.

Big Bang’s GDragon.