17 Days After ( Part.1)

If You Could See Me Now

G D R A G O N & T A E Y E O N


 

“Taeyeon-ah!Wait a second, why are you walking too fast!” Jiyoung said while catching up with Taeyeon who is now in the mall, shopping for Tiffany’s upcoming birthday.

“Yah, Kwon Jiyoung, why are you suddenly being slow like this?You are usually fast when we’re at the mall.”Taeyeon said, not looking at Jiyoung a bit, instead she’s looking at the display of the dresses and handbags.

“That was me 3 hours ago, Taeyeon-ah. You’ve been here for a long time, you already got a lot gifts for Tiffany, and plus your other members too.”Jiyoung replied, putting his hand on his stomach.

“Yah, I want to be a good leader, everyone should be, you should do this too!” Taeyeon said, still not looking away from the shops display.

“My members are more easy, just bought them a lot of food and they’ll be happy, I thought SNSD are like that too!”Jiyoung replied, now putting on of his hand on of Taeyeon shoulder.

Taeyeon just glanced at him.”We are, Jiyoung-ah.But you have to remember that we are girls, and we love pretty things!” Taeyeon said, before entering a shop, leaving Jiyoung behind with a really-tired expression.

*

“Taeyeon-ah, you do know that there’s something special 17 days after Tiffany’s birthday right?”Jiyoung asked, they’re now at the café, having a meal, and also this is how Taeyeon said sorry to Jiyoung because of hours that she spent at the mall.

“Uhm….oh! Music bank stage!”Taeyeon said, while mouthing her spaghetti meatball.

“Aish, there’s something more special than that Taeyeon-ah!” Jiyoung said, surprised that his girlfriend for 3 months didnt know about that special day.

“Then what?Oh! TOP-oppa having his special stage right?” Taeyeon said, still busy eating her spaghetti.

“Since when did he got a special stage!?”Jiyoung is even more surprised hearing Taeyeon’s guess.

“I guess so, I heard from him when he’s talking with Tiffany and Jessica.” Taeyeon shrugged.

“Aish, wait a minute, im going to call him and ask him about it.” Jiyoung’s attention automatically turned to TOP’s special stage. He quickly rose up from his seat and walked out of the restaurant to make his call.

While he’s out, Taeyeon quickly grabbed her phone, and dialed a number, after its connected she speak to her phone, “Do it now.” And then she quickly hung up.

Oh oh oh, what might Taeyeon do?