A Little Bit More

If You Could See Me Now

 

K A I & K R Y S T A L


 

“Soojung-ah!” The dancing machine from the rookie group, EXO greeted me with a kiss on my cheek.

“Hey!” I replied cheerfully, I then turned around to face him.

There he is, the flawless Kim Jong In that I know.

“I have something to tell you, lets go somewhere private.” Kai then said, grabbing my hand and lead me to the rooftop.

When we arrived, he suddenly let out a big bouquet of roses from his back.

Im surprised, what is it for, and so, I asked.

“And what is this for?” I asked him, my heart is thumping faster than before.

“For the girl I like.” He said again, giving me his sweetest smile.

“Jinjja!?” I asked,  im really surprised with him today.

He suddenly pulled me close, “Of course.Do you think she’ll like it?” He asked again.

I nodded my head, “Sure! Who wont like this beautiful bouquet, Jongin-ah.” I said, looking at him in the eyes, and then we started to lock our gazes.

 “Do you want to know who she is?” He asked his tone is now serious. Our gaze is still locked on each other.

I nodded again, “Of course.” I said, my heart is beating faster and faster, if its possible, my heart might pop out from my chest.

“Its…your…” Kai continued, he didn’t break his gaze yet.

“Friend, your bestfriend, Soojung-ah. Its Sulli.” He then continued again.

Just like that, my heart really popped out from my chest.

Its not you, Jung Soo Jung, it’ll never be you. I was speechless, I cant say anything.

Our gaze is still interlocked, if he looked a little bit more in me, he’ll see hurt and sadness in my eyes.

But he wont ever look a little bit more in to me, right?

Because for him, Im just his bestfriend, nothing more.

Somehow, I managed to craft a smile on my face, making two crescent moons with my eyes, looking happy in front of him.

“Jinjja!?” I choked out, if he listen a bit more to me, he’ll know that there’s jealousy in my voice.

But he wont ever listen a little bit more to me, right?

“What do you think?” Kai replied, he then smiled too, looking happy.

“Did I get the blessing from her sister?” Kai asked again.

“What kind of question is that? Of course!” I replied with my happiest voice ever.

Suddenly he hugged me, he hold me tightly, I cant do nothing but to hold him tightly too, well maybe too tight.

If he could feel a little bit more towards my tight hug towards him, he’ll feel betrayal and anger.

But he wont ever feel a bit more to me, right?

“Thankyou, Soojung-ah!” He then broke the hug, and stood up.

“Let me practice how to confess to Sulli, help me, okay?” He then offer his hands to me to help me stand up, I took it and quickly got up.

Then he quickly show the bouquet in front of me again.

“I love you, I love you more than a friend, do you want to be my girlfriend?” Kai said.

“Yes, I will.” I replied, giving him a huge smile.

If only he knew, I said that sentence with sincerity and a heart full of hope.

“Thankyou, Choi Jinri. I promise I will love you, forever.”

But he’ll never know, right?

*

“Im home! And look we have a guest today!” A cheerful voice barged into my thoughts.

“Uwaah, you brought Kai here!” I can hear Luna-unnie’s voice greeting them.

So, Sulli  and Kai is now dating for 2 months, and I tried my best to look happy in front of them.

But I can be with them today, not when this heartbreak feels too strong.

I quickly grabbed my sunglasses, hat, and jacket, also my bag.

I have to get out from here, I cant be with them today.

When I walked out from my room, all of the head turned around to look at me.

“Soojung-ah, are you going out?” Sulli asked, surprised.

“Ndee, I have a meeting with someone.” I replied, quickly putting on my shoes and my disguise.

“Are you meeting a guy?” Victoria asked.

“You’re on a date!?” Amber added.

Then I heard him.

“Tch.” He said,” No one will ever touch a cold and heartle, Jung Soo Jung.” He continued, laughing, which my members innocently joined in.

My heart breaks, so he looked at me that way, am I really like that?

I just smiled, bid my goodbye, and quickly walked out from my dorm.

Instead of going downstair, I walked to the emergency stair, where no one can find me.

I sat  there, I cant cry, I really cant, even im suffering from this huge heartbreak.

Am I really that cold and heartless?The answer is no, im not.

If I am heartless, I wont suffer from this heartbreak, I wont feel a thing to Kai.

Which I did.

If only he could look a little bit more into my heart.

But he wont ever look a little bit more into my heart, right?

Right, never.

Because he’s now happy with her, Soojung-ah. And you should be happy for them too.

Which is really hard, because I still have those feelings towards him.

And its called Love.