17 Days After ( END )

If You Could See Me Now

G D R A G O N & T A E Y E ON


 

“Well well, this year is kind of different we don’t have the G.D cheering and jumping all around the dorm because today is his birthdaaay~” Taeyang teased as he see a lifeless G.D laying down on a couch, just playing with the dog doll, and looking at the ceiling.

“My girlfriend doesn’t even have a plan for my birthday.” Jiyong sighed, he is really upset because until now Taeyeon doesn’t seem to know about his birthday.Well, that was what Jiyong thought.

Taeyang really wants to laugh at  his cheesiness, he is really expecting something from Taeyeon.

“She seriously didn’t know about your birthday?” Taeyang asked, nudging his feet to move so he can sit on the couch.

Jiyoung just shook his head.

“You are stupid, G.D. You are stupid.” Taeyang shook his head, laughing how stupid sometimes his leader can be.

“Don’t call me stupid, you stupid.”Jiyoung protested, and then both of them laughed.But then it stopped when TOP came out of his room.

“Aish, I still cant believe it how he got a surprise from Tiffany even they arent in a relationship!” Jiyoung suddenly blurted out.

Taeyang raised his eyebrow, while Seunghyun just chuckled.

“Hey,Ji. Lets go out for a bit, im hungry.” Seunghyun suddenly said, and this made an upset Jiyoung lighten up, he’s always in the mood for food.

“My treat or yours?”Jiyong bluntly asked, afraid that Seunghyun will put a prank on him later after they’re eating.

“Mine.”Seunghyun said, and with that Jiyong grabbed his hood, hat, and sunglasses, fit himself in his favorite old pair of sneakers and off he go.

*

“SEUNGRI-AH!STOP TOUCHING THAT!” A stressed out Taeyeon yelled to the Bigbang’s maknae.

“Aish, is she always like this?”Seungri asked to Jessica,Tiffany and Yuri who is busy helping Taeyeon.

“No, only if she’s overthinking.”Jessica replied.

“And stressed out.”  Tiffany added.

“Or just naturally wants to yell to someone.”Yuri finished the list.

Everyone glanced at Taeyeon, but she’s too occupied preparing for her boyfriend surprise.

“Taeyang-oppa, did you get the sound effect already?” Taeyeon asked to Taeyang who is busy fiddling with the Jiyong’s gift, which is a brand new iTouch, of course Taeyeon didn’t bought it by herself, with the help of the BigBang members she can afford it for her lovely boyfriend.

“ Yep, I got it girl.” Taeyeang replied while playing the broken-glass sound effect.

“Perfect!”Taeyeon clapped her hands, she looked around Jiyong’s bedroom. Which is now decorated with balloons and the sign “Happy Birthday” also both on his bedside tables are two lava lamps that he craved. Taeyeon placed the pair of sneakers on the bed, adding some conffeti’s to make it more pretty.

“Here’s the cake!” Daesung came in with a cake decorated with cool colorful candles.

“Uwaaah! So cool!” All the four SNSD members said in unison.

“Here, Seungri-ah, look at your hyungs, they did a great job for helping me.” Taeyeon said. Seungri just rolled his eyes.

“Noona, I’ll help you with an idea, you should call Jiyong-hyung now and then, ask what he wants on his birthday, im sure he’ll tell you all these things, and when he come back, lets do our plan, when he walks in, play your Sowoneul Malhaebwa song!’ Seungri proudly say.

Everyone just looked at him with a surprised expression, never thought that this annoying maknae can be useful in the last minutes.

*

“Mwo?Hyung! Taeyeon is finally calling me!” Jiyoung smile appeared when Taeyeon’s name flashed on his phone.

“Finally, the gloomy day is over.”Seunghyun said, giving Jiyong a smirk.

Jiyong just laughed and pick up the phone.

“Yeoboseyo?Yah! Its my birthday! Why didn’t you call me at 12!” Jiyong protested, Seunghyun just shook his head looking how blunt this guy can be.

“Mwo!? Are you waiting for my phone call all day?” Taeyeon, on the other side just chuckled at her boyfriend bluntness.

“You know the answer, Taeyeon-ah.” Jiyong just rolled his eyes, why is she so clueless.

“Mianhae Jiyong-oppa, im going out to the mall today with the girls, what kind of present do you want?” Taeyeon asked.

“Arent you going to give me a surprise?Yah! Taeyeon-ah! Birthday is just once a year, and you’re going out with your members?” Jiyong cant hide his feelings to Taeyeon, which made Seunghyun just sighed. He’s so desperate for a surprise.

And that’s what Taeyeon said to Jiyong.

“You are so desperate of getting a surprise, Kwon Jiyong.” And with this, the gloomy Jiyong is back.

“What kind of present do you want?” Taeyeon asked again.

“A surprise.”Jiyong stated, Taeyeon just chuckled, while Seunghyun just look at him with a pity look.

“Its not a surprise if you know about it, pabo.”Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong just sighed. “ Which one do you prefer? Giving me a surprise even if I already know about it, or buying me things?A lot of things.”Jiyong asked, looks like our GDragon is craving for a surprise here.

“Buying you a lot of things, GD. Because im busy and I cant give you a surprise, come on, bare with me, sowaneul malhaebwa.” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong just sighed, he sure know Taeyeon is busy, but can she really go to his dorm for 20 minutes?

“If you said sowaneul malhaebwa, then I want the new iTouch, a new pair of sneakers, and…call me weird but you know, I want that new lava lamp, my old one is kind of out-of-style.” Jiyong rolled his eyes, he expected Taeyeon to protest and give him a surprise instead of all those things. He is craving for surprise more than all those great things.

“Im genie for your wish, Oppa. Remember my words.” Taeyeon just chuckled, and then she abruptly hung up.

Jiyong  just sighed, and look at Seunghyun.

“She didn’t even say Happy Birthday.”

*

“We’re back!” Seunghyun said when he walks into the dorm with a pouting and bad mood GD.

“Where’s everyone?” Jiyong asked, walking to the couch to be the gloomy-birthday-boy again.

“KRANG!” A sound of broken glass can be heard, and its from GD’s room. He stoned for a second before he turned his direction to Seunghyun who is looking him wide eyed.

“Seungri-ah???” Jiyong asked, still in his place, he knows that Seungri is the most clumsy among the five of them.

“HYUNG!” The voice inside his bedroom replied, his voice sound panic.

“What is that Seungri-ah???” Jiyoung asked again, he is really afraid when someone as clumsy as Seungri is at his room, the only thing that is fragile and might Seungri break is….his lava lamp.

“Y…your Lava…..”Seungri voice is scared.Seunghyun looked at Jiyong with a shocked expression. While the bad mood Jiyong is getting really-really pissed.

He quickly walks into his room and when he opened his door….

Geuraeyo nan nul saranghae
Unjaena miduh ggoomdo yuljungdo da joogo shippuh
Nan geudae sowoneul ilyuhjoogo shipeun (shipeun) hengoonae yeoshin
Sowoneul malhaebwa (I'm genie for you, boy)
Sowoneul malhaebwa (I'm genie for your wish)
Sowoneul malhaebwa (I'm genie for your dream)
Naegaeman malhaebwa (I'm genie for your world)


Jiyong’s eyes widened when he found out the music of SNSD- Genie is playing out loud, and in front of him is a girl with tiny figure holding a birthday cake.

“Saengil Chukka Hamnida, GDragon!” Everyone cheered, throwing confetti all over him.

Jiyong stood still, stoned, a big grin appeared on his face, so, Taeyeon is really a genie for his wish.He looked around the room, to find to new lava lamps, a pair of sneakers, and a brand new ipod touch.

With his lovely girlfriend giving him a surprise, with her 3 other members, and his family. Who said that the GD is gloomy on his birthday this year? He is the luckiest and happiest man alive!

“You are really my genie, Taeyeon-ah!” He cheered before blowing out his candles.



Hello, readers!

So this is a special update for GTAE, the end of the 17 Days After, its hope this will make you happy. kk~

so, im back to school now, and thats the reason why i cant update fast, mianhae :(

anyways, if you have an idea or a plot for these three characters, i welcome you to write it on the comment box 

thankyou for reading!