Lucky&Unlucky;. Pt.2

If You Could See Me Now

 

K A I & K R Y S T A L


 

“Jongin.”Krystal said, she knews exactly that he’ll be on the rooftop.

Kai scoffed, then he turned to Krystal.

“Don’t ever call me with that name, Krystal. Its only for people who are close to me.” He said out of nowhere.

“We are close, Jongin. And, you never called me Krsytal before, what changed you?” Krystal asked, she is kind of surprised to hear the world “Krystal” came out from Kai’s lips.

“Not anymore, Stal. Not anymore.” He said, adding a dry laugh at the end of his words.

“Why are you even here?You should check on Taemin, my punch might hurt him a lot.” Kai said, putting both of his hands to his jeans pocket, while looking up to the buildings that surrounded SM Building.

“He’s…already fine.” Krystal said, taking a step closer to Kai.

“Jongin.” She said, grabbing his arm.

Kai just glanced at her, and then he scoffed again.

“How many times do I have remind you, Krystal? Its Kai now, not Jongin.” He said.

Krystal is fighting her tears that in any seconds will fall. She was planning to run away from him, and go to Taemin, but what she did next is far away from her plan.

She suddenly back hugged Kai, and letting her tears spill out.

“I’ve made a wrong decision, Jongin. I lied to myself.I like you, not him. I love you, not him.” Krystal blurted out.

Hearing this Kai’s eyes widened, he cant believe what she just said.

“Jongin, or Kai, whoever you want to be called, please listen to me, im serious now, I love you Jongin-ah. I love you.” Krystal hugged him even tighter, her tears are now falling more and more.

Kai closed his eyes, he should be happy hearing this, well…he is happy, but why did she choose Taemin?When she loves him, and she sounds like she really loved him.

Kai turned around to face Krystal, he then cupped her cheeks, to see her eyes are red and her tears are streaming down made Kai heart sunk.

“Why did you tell him you liked him, Soojung?” He asked, wiping her tears.

“Because…because I never thought that you liked me, you know the rumors between you and Suzy, I mean…who cant believe it?You two seems perfect for…each other.” Krystal blurted out.

“I wish you knew that I only had eyes for you, Jung Soo Jung.” Kai said.

Both of them then locked in an intense gaze, and somehow their face are getting closer and closer, without any hesitation, Kai pressed his lips on Krystal’s.

And with that, Both of them have lost her mind, Krystal tiptoed and put her arms around Kai’s neck. While Kai put his arms on her tiny waist, and pulled her even tighter.

They shared a passionate kiss, full of emotions.

But what they didn’t knew, that someone is watching both of them, someone heard their conversation, and is no other then….Lee Taemin.