Tell Me Everything.

If You Could See Me Now

G D R A G O N & T A E Y E O N


 

“Enjoying yourself, missy?”Taeyeon is surprised and quickly turned to the source of the voice. She was even more surprised when she saw who just called her.

“Am I that scary?” He asked adding a chuckle before he took a seat beside Taeyeon.

“No…actually you’re not.” Taeyeon said, still looking at him with wide eyes.

“Just surprised, The GDragon is talking to Kim Taeyeon, must be a lucky day for me.” Taeyeon continued, adding a chuckle before sipping her drink.

GDragon or Jiyong, chuckled hearing this SNSD leader statement.

“I think im the one who is lucky today, knowing that I never had a chance to sit beside the SNSD leader who is always busy with a her fans, even when she’s enjoying her time in the bar.” Jiyoung replied.And this made Taeyeon blushed.

Right now, all the kpop idols are having a celebration of New Year, most all of them are gathered in the biggest Club in Seoul. Its kind of a private party, but lucky people who have a special pass, can join them.

Everyone is mingling with each other, especially the SNSD girls who already occupied the dance floor with other members.

Except for Taeyeon who is enjoying her solitude in the bar, drinking, alone.

“Its not like that, Jiyoung-sunbaenim. You are the one who become the spotlight whenever we had a celebration like this.” Taeyeon said to Jiyoung.

“Call me Jiyoung, its like we’ve just known each other for 1 minute.” Jiyoung rolled his eyes, the bartender then gave Jiyoung a drink, which he quickly chugged it.

“Easy, Jiyoung. Its not like you gonna die tomorrow.”Taeyeon said, she chuckled seeing her sunbae like that.

“Live like there’s no tomorrow, baby.” Jiyoung said, he didn’t forget to give Taeyeon a wink,. Which made her heart beats faster. Of course, Taeyeon knews that GDragon is a A Class flirt, but she cant help it, after all, she’s a girl too right?

While on the other side, Jiyoung felt a little bit of scared that Taeyeon might dislike him because of his action, but he tried to keep his cool, hoping that Taeyeon still will be comfortable around him.

For all the Big Bang members, its not a secret anymore that Jiyoung had a thing for Taeyeon. All of the other bigbang members always by saying “Leader Telephaty”, “Leader Instinct” and sort of that things.But the problem is, Jiyoung and Taeyeon are not that close, they barely talk and hang out with each other. So tonight, seeing Taeyeon who is all alone at the bar, Jiyoung decided to make his move.

“You’re not going to hit the dancefloor?”Taeyeon asked, waking up Jiyoung who is deep in his thoughts.

“Not right now, maybe later.” Jiyoung said, he’s now brainstorming to find a good topic with Taeyeon.

“Wow, whats gotten into you? You’re usually the bomb, Jiyoung.” Taeyeon chuckled, seeing that today Jiyoung is more calm than before.

“I just want to spent time with Soshi’s leader first.” Jiyoung blurted out, well…luckily he’s GDragon, so he can still keep his cool after blurting such a dummy thing,Taeyeon give hima  surprised look, she’s also trying her best to not blush.

“Well, okay, Big Bang’s leader, what do you want to know about Soshi’s leader here?” Taeyeon straighten up herself, and little did, she tried to flirt with Jiyoung. Hearing this, Jiyoung smiled widely to her.

“Tell me everything about you, Miss. Kim Taeyeon.” He said, ordering another glass of drink, while Taeyeon is ready to spill everything about her, and who knows,maybe if they get to know each other, they’ll have something special between them, or maybe, that’s what the GDragon is hoping for.