Innocence ( FINAL )

If You Could See Me Now

Y O N G H W A & S E O H Y U N


3 Months Later.

“Appa, come on! We’re going to be late to pick Ms. Seohyun up!” HaeRa said, jumping up and down, tugging on her appa’s hand.

“HaeRa, calm down, we’re going now, and we’re not going to be late, its only 10 AM, we’re going to meet Ms.Seohyun at 11 AM, we still have one hour.” Yonghwa replied, getting the things into the trunk of his car before closing it.

“Still! I don’t want us to be late! Im so excited! Come on, Appa! Lets go!” HaeRa said, Yonghwa just chuckled, and he cant do anything but to complete HaeRa’s wish.

Its been 3 months since Yonghwa and Seohyun accidently snuggled when watching their favorite movie, ONCE, in Seohyun’s apartment.

At first they were awkward towards each other, but then Yonghwa decided not to push Seohyun further, instead he’s pulling her closer.

It may sound juvenile and so highschool-ish, but after that incident Yonghwa likes to text with Seohyun, and sometimes he calls her too. They started to talk about HaeRa first, but then it’ll lead to many other things.

Knowing this, HaeRa felt like the happiest child on earth, she’s sure that Yonghwa will develop any feeling for Seohyun soon, or that what she hopes.

“Annyeong, HaeRa, are you ready to swim today?” Seohyun asked with a cheery voice when she enters Yonghwa’s car. Didn’t forget to put the seatbelt on.

“Anyyeong ms. Seohyun! Of course! I already woke up early in the morning, but appa here is too lazy!” HaeRa replied with her chirpy voice, then Seohyun turned to Yonghwa.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yonghwa-sshi, I guess you should buy a new alarm so you wont be late again.” Seohyun joked, Yonghwa just pretended to pout.

“Seohyun-sshi, you should know that HaeRa is the early riser, she wokes up at 5, so that is not my fault.” Yonghwa replied.

“Yah! Appa! Why are you copying my pout?” HaeRa protested, all of them then laughed, enjoying the ride to the beach in a Saturday morning.

*

At the beach, Yonghwa and HaeRa are happily playing around, while Seohyun is preparing the food and other stuffs, she really doesn’t mind it tho.

Seohyun is looking to Yonghwa and HaeRa who are laughing around and playing around the beach, when suddenly a voice interrupted her.

“Such a beautiful daughter you have, Young Lady.” A lady in her middle 40 suddenly said.Seohyun just looked at her surprisedly.

“And your husband is such a good man, he cares for the family so much.” She continued, hearing this Seohyun blushed a little, so she thought they were a family.

“Ah, actually, they’re not my husband and daughter.” Seohyun replied, giving a chuckle at the end to make it less awkward.

“Aish, are you serious?You look like a real happy family when you all walked together here.” She continued again.

Seohyun just bowed her head down , hiding her blushing cheeks.

“Someday you will be a perfect family, sweetheart.” The lady suddenly said. Seohyun looked up to her, her eyes are twinkling with curiosity.

“I can tell it, I can see it, and its like I can feel it, the way he looks at you, and the way she looks at you, its like they had finally found the feeling that they have longed for a long time.”She continued, hearing this Seohyun is really surprised, this lady sure can see what lies beneath the surface.

“Ah, mianhae for being like this, but just remember my words, someday you’ll all gather around and be a wonderful family.” She then said, before getting up and bid her goodbye to Seohyun. Seohyun just frozed for a second, she’s saying everything like she’s very sure of it.

“Seohyun-sshi! Come here!” Suddenly Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun’s arm, Seohyun jumped a little.

“Come on, lets take a picture together!”He said, giving Seohyun his best smile.

Seohyun can see that HaeRa is coming towards both of them, she looks very happy.

“Ms.Seohyun, come on, lets take a picture together! Come on, before the ahjusshi will go away!” HaeRa said, tugging at Yonghwa’s and Seohyun’s hand.

Seohyun then smiled, she quickly got up and run to the shore, ready to strike a pose and take a picture with her “future family” or that’s what the lady said.

*

“So, her words are true, right?” Yonghwa said, putting his arm around Seohyun’s shoulder who is looking at the picture of 5 years ago, when it’s the first time the three of them went to the beach.

“Im surprised as well, I mean, I still cant believe that she’s right.” Seohyun said, looking at Yonghwa lovingly.

Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s cheek, “This is the first time our family had started, and im glad I have you now.” He said, giving his wife a peck on her lips.

After their trip to the beach, Yonghwa and Seohyun grew even more closer to each other, they like to go out together, with HaeRa or without HaeRa, and sort of those things.

One night, Yonghwa tells HaeRa the truth, that he may have feelings for her teacher, Seohyun. Hearing this its like the best present ever for HaeRa, she was very happy that time, well until now, and she told Yonghwa to say it as soon as possible to her favorite teacher, and future mother, Seohyun.

So, Yonghwa did. When Seohyun heard this, she was beyond surprised, she ofcourse had develop a feeling for him, but she tries to keep it to herself, she didn’t want feel any heartache that time, but when Yonghwa confessed to her, she can do nothing but say yes.

Few months later, Yonghwa decided to take Seohyun to his parents. And both of them are really surprised with Yonghwa’s parents reaction, they accept Seohyun with their big hearts, which made Yonghwa, Seohyun, and HaeRa feel happy and relived.

Yonghwa then meet Seohyun’s parents too, asking permission, and sort of those things to Seohyun’s parents, and Seohyun’s parents loves him, and when they meet HaeRa all of Seohyun’s family cant help but to fall in love with her.

Weeks after that, Yonghwa decided to take this relationship into a serious stage, so he proposed to Seohyun, and of course the answer is yes. They planned their simple wedding along with their family and friends, which went really really well.

 “HeeYong-ie, come on, I’ll grab some cookies before we started to play!” An angelic voice suddenly entered the living room, along with an angelic laugh.

“HaeRa, what are you two playing?” Seohyun asked, still cuddled in Yonghwa’s arm.

“I think we’re going to play lego bricks again, Umma. You know how much, HeeYong-ie love ‘em.” HaeRa said, with a jar of baby cookies in her hand.

Seohyun then stood up and picked HeeYong up, she also walked to HaeRa, and lowered herself so she’s in the same height like her, ruffling her hair.

“ Umma and Appa love lego bricks too, can we play too?”Seohyun said, with her aegyo voice.

Hearing this, HaeRa and HeeYong become excited, both of them nodded their heads.

Seohyun then got up and gestured Yonghwa to come with them, Yonghwa nodded, he walked to them, and picked HaeRa up, earning a laughing and surprised HaeRa.They’re going to have a really good quality time, even with only lego bricks and cookies.

So, here they are, already settled and living a happy live together.

Both Yonghwa and Seohyun also agreed that HaeRa’s innocence had brought them together.

Together as the Jung Family.