Its You & Me.

If You Could See Me Now

G D R A G O N & T A E Y E O N


“Wow.” Jiyong, Youngbae, and Seunghyun said in unison when they saw SNSD performing their brand new song, I Got A Boy.

“You guys are totally drooling over them.” Seungri commented, suddenly being excited watching his hyungs turning into a total fan boy.

“Well, Seungri-ah, you should be specific, they are not drooling over all of them.”Daesung said, correcting Seungri words.

“Seunghyun-hyung, who are you looking at?” Daesung asked, he knows that Seunghyun will blurt everything what’s on his mind right now.

“ Hwang.” Seunghyun replied shortly, but its not a real big surprise for BB members, they all know that this turquoise headed guy is interested in this red headed girl.

“Youngbae-hyung, my friend looks good, huh?” Seungri asked, he always know that Youngbae is shy for admitting things, especially when it comes to his crush.

“Huh?” He suddenly turned red, Seungri just chuckled.

“Yuri looked great right?” Seungri continued, never stop teasing his hyung.

“ Shut up, Seungri.” Youngbae replied with his blushing cheeks.

“And what about our GD here?” Seungri and Daesung said, trying to dig more about Jiyong’s SNSD crush.They know that Jiyong is close with one of them, he likes to text or even called her, they even meet up for one or two times.

But all the BB members never knew who it is., well until now, before the almighty GD blurted out something that is very obvious.

“Shut up you all, her part is coming up.”He hushed them, so their eyes were fixed on the tv.

A nae wangjanim! 
Eonje I momeul guhareo wa jusil tengayo?

 

*

“Uwah, jinjja, its good to be back on stage!” Jessica said as they are walking back to their waiting room after performing I Got A Boy.

“Its good, Sica, but you still have to rest well, don’t be too tired.” Taeyeon reminded her.Taeyeon is concerned with her members health, because of Jessica had been hospitalized these past days.

“For an advice, you should look for your own health too, Kim Taeyeon.” A voice suddenly interrupted, Taeyeon and Jessica, also the other 7 members are surprised to find Big Bang in front of them.And that voice is GD’s

“Oh, Annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim.” They all bowed to their sunbaes, which BigBang replied quickly.

“Cut the crap with the formalities, Taeyeon-ah! I miss you!” Daesung walked to Taeyeon and pulled her in for a bear hug.

“Yah! Daesung-ah, I cant breath!” Taeyeon said chuckling at her old friend being funny and stupid at the same time.

But this scene is has earned a lot of attention from GDragon, well…earned a lot of jealousy attention.

“Yah, Daesung, you might kill her because of your bear hug, you know.” GD said in a annoyed tone.Daesung smiled to himself, he released the hug and turned around to find a jealous-looking Dragon.

“Mianhae for Daesung actions, you know how stupid he can be, right?” GD said, forcing a laugh, but after that, he glared to Daesung.

Just when Seungri wants to make Taeyang and TOP jealous, TOP grabbed his arm, mouthing “Don’t ever think about it.” Which made Seungri chuckle.

“Aniya, sunbaenim. Its alright, we didn’t meet for a long time, that’s why he’s like that.” Taeyeon chuckled.GD just sighed, stupid Daesung. He thought.

“Anyways, congratulation on your comeback!” Taeyang suddenly said, breaking the ice. All the SNSD members said their thankyous, and wishing BigBang also a good career later on.All the SNSD’s member bid their goodbyes, so BigBang then started to walk to their waiting room.Which is the same direction as SNSD.

So, on their way back to the waiting room, TOP and Tiffany had a moment together to talk about her comeback, and other things, and this leads to TOP asking her number, which a blushing Tiffany happily gave him.

While Taeyang and Yuri are planning for another lunch or dinner together, saying that he’d like to catch up with Yuri’s life lately, and of course Yuri said yes.

Daesung is having a convo with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, laughing loudly, and happily, while Seungri is having a chat with Seohyun, and Jessica, he is telling his problem being the maknae of these big brothers.

While in the back, the two leaders are just having an awkward yet comfortable silence, even though they like to text each other, or even talk on the phone, when they meet in real life, is always like this.

“Are you going straight home after this, Taeyeon-ah?”Suddenly GD asked,breaking the silence.

“Uhmm… I guess, how about you, Sunbaenim?” Taeyeon is kind of surprised with his question, but she managed to politely ask back.

“Yeah, uhm…well, do you have any schedules after this?” GD asked again, hoping the answer is no.

“No, manager-oppa hasn’t told me anything yet, so…I think it’s a no.” Taeyeon replied. A smile crept on GD’s face.

“ Uhm…Can you go out with me after this? I brought my own car here, so…I can drop you at your dorm later.” GD asked in a hopeful tone.

Hearing this, Taeyeon’s heart is beating faster, going out with the GD? Who can say no to that offer?

“Well….”Taeyeon replied, pretending to think about it. “I have to talk to my manager first, but…I think I can, I need fresh air too.” She replied, and just then they arrived at SNSD’s waiting room.

“G-Dragon Sunbaenim, I’ll text to let you know, okay?” Taeyeon said, before giving GD a small wave, and walk into the waiting room.

GD cant do nothing but to smile like a fool, he’s hoping that his favorite Leader will say yes.

*

“ Actually, im a bit surprised with the new concept of SNSD.” Jiyong said while drinking his coke, and grabs a french fries from the plate.

“To tell you the truth, me too. Its more like your concept.” Taeyeon chuckled while chewing on her cheese-burger.

Both of them are now in GD’s private studio, before they went here they went to a drive thru to order a lot of food, because both of them know how hungry they can be at night.

SNSD’s manager had give Taeyeon the permission to go out with GD, with a note don’t cause any headlines and scandals, so that’s why they’re hanging out in a private place.

Jiyong chuckled at Taeyeon’s words. “ Yeah, I think so, its colorful and…you know what I mean.” Jiyong said.”But it fits you well, Taeyeon-ah, I like your new ombre hair. It’s the same like me.” Jiyong continued, this made Taeyeon blush a little.

“Thanks, Ji.Although you look better than me.” Taeyeon replied, they both chuckle again.

“Ah, I wish we could have the same colour, you know its cute, and then a headline will pop up, saying ‘BIGBANG’s and SNSD’s Leader Same hair colour.’” Jiyong blurted out, he then blushed after realizing what he said.

Taeyeon laughed.” Aish, that will make your fangirls hate me, more.” Taeyeon commented.

“Well, you should know that I searched about us , and there’s a lot of people shipping GTae and hoping that there’ll be a lot of GTae moment, Taeyeon-ah.” Jiyong replied. Taeyeon blushed, she knew about this too.

“Sometimes, I hope for it too, Ji. I always hope that we can do a variety show together.” Taeyeon sighed. Hearing this Jiyong just pulled her closer to him.

She automatically snuggled to him.

“If only our companies arent such big rivals like this, and they let us to date. I mean, you are allowed to date, but im not.” Taeyeon said, Jiyong can see she’s pouting. Jiyong chuckled, he then lowered himself to give a peck on Taeyeon’s pouting lips.

“Taeyeon-ah, at least we’re happy now, even we are the only one who knows about it. Lets start with our members first, sooner or later we have to tell them about us, arraso? And then, im sure later on everyone will know about us and they let us be together.” Jiyong said, kissing Taeyeon’s head.

Taeyeon just nodded. She is enjoying the moment when they’re just being Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Jiyong, without using any honorifics other than “Jiyong-Oppa.”

She closed her eyes, and feeling the warmth of Jiyong’s embrace, before tomorrow she has to be back to The SNSD Kid Leader Taeyeon, and him, to the Almighty Leader of BigBang GDragon.