Ice Princess, Shining Star, and Timber Wolf.

If You Could See Me Now

 

K A I & K R Y S T A L


 

Jong In's Pov 

She is looking at me with her cold and icy stare, I can even see her eyes are getting darker.

I can feel her aura even we’re far enough from each other, she then rolled her eyes, before turning her heels to walk to her friends.

“Oppa, will you come with me to the Fall-Ball?” Seolhyun asked, eyes full of hope, and she didn’t forget to put her aegyo in it.

The Fall Ball is an dance event which the girls should make their first move towards the boys, and Seolhyun is the 12th girl that I have to reject this week.

“Im sorry, Seolhyun-ah, someone already asked me.” I said, Seolhyun looked at me with a disbelief stare.

“Who is she, Oppa!?You are lying, right!? “ She stated, loud enough for the people in the hallway to hear.

The truth is, I did lie, she didn’t ask me yet, but somehow I can see possessiveness from her eyes.

“No, she already asked me, im not lying.”I said, before I walked away leaving Seolhyun behind, and meet a pair of satisfied eyes in front of me.

*

“How many girls today, Kim Jong In?” She asked me with an icy tone of hers. Its been her favorite question lately, asking how many girls that had asked me to go to the Fall-Ball.

“Just Seolhyun and Suzy.” I replied, she just let a teasing laugh, as if they were nothing compared to her.

Well, the truth is, she’s right. For me, all the girls were nothing compared to her.

She is flawless, a goddess from the arctic, a shining star, and also a timber wolf.

A goddess from the arctic, its because her cold in and exterior.

A shining star because of her popularity and her amazing talents.

And a timber wolf, because she’s cold (again) and independent, she never depends on someone, besides her parents. She is not the type of lovey-dovey girl, she is Jung Soo Jung, the hard to get type of girl, and lucky me, I got her.

But, one thing that she cant hide, its her jealousy and possessiveness.

And somehow, I like it. Its not that she is dominating me, but I like the way when she gets jealous, I found it very cute and maybe I should say…y too.

“ Did Hyorin already asked you?” She suddenly asked.

“ She did.” I replied, meeting her gaze which is now dark as night, but her lips formed a smirk.

“ Great. You know with whom you’re going, right, Jong In?” She asked again.

Its time to play along, I thought.

“No.” I replied, giving her my signature smirk.

She is surprised with my answer, I can see her furrowing her brows.

“ My favorite girl hasn’t ask me yet.” I said to her, not erasing the smug on my face, she rolled her eyes.

“You already know the answer, Jong In. And you are not going with someone else.” She stated, even she tried to act cool and cold, she cant hide her panic voice from me.

“I don’t know, Soo Jung. If she didn’t ask me, then maybe I’ll go with  another girl. You know, The Fall Ball still have some rules to follow.” I replied, giving her a wink before rosing up from my seat.

“.” I can hear her mutter, but after all she needed it.Since we started to date, we will automatically go to the Fall Ball without her asking me, so this year, or as I can say, our senior year, I decided to spice things up.

After all,she need to show everyone who she belonged to.

SooJung’s POV

“Bora, im sure that Jong In-ah will say yes to you.” I can hear Dasom’s annoying voice clearly, and this pissed me off.

Jong In will never say yes to Bora, or everyone else.

He already has a girlfriend, a jealous, and a protective one.

“He wont.” I bluntly said, not even bothering to look at them who’s sitting in the back.

They all gasped, hearing my cold and possessive voice.

“ What do you know about him, Jung Soo Jung.” Bora spatted, still in her dreamworld dreaming that Jong In will say yes.

“Wake up, sweet Bora. Jong In wont ever say yes to you.” I snapped back.

They all gasped again. “How can you be so sure, huh? Jung Soo Jung, don’t think because you are pretty he will choose you to go with him!” Hyuna backed Bora up.

“Because I know he will go out with me.” I said confidently,they all just let out a teasing laugh.

“Wanna bet? If Jong In says yes to me, then I should pick your dress for Fall Ball, and you shouldn’t wear any make up to the Fall Ball either.” Bora said.

I turned around and scoffed, what a cheap bet, I don’t need make up to make me look good and pretty. Call me vain, but I think I look better in a natural way, no make up.

“You’re in, Yoon Bora.” I said.They all looked at me surprised, never thought that I’ll say yes to that bet, a cheap bet for me, but I thinks it’s a big bet for them.

But afterall, this is for Jong In. I don’t want that girls to put their hands on Jong In.

“But if I win…”I said, earning their attention.

“Hands off from My Jong in.” I continued, with my icy dark tone.

 

Jong In’s POV

I smirked as I heard the conversation between them two, I love how possessive she can be, and I love how she want her prize so simple, yet so threatening. As for Bora’s prize, its nothing to Soo Jung. She probably think that is a 5 year old cheap bet, who thinks make up and dresses are the things that keeps you pretty.

Trust me, Soojung looks beautiful just in her faded vintage t-shirt and sweat pants.

As Bora and her friends started to plan a sweet How-To-Make-Jongin-Say-Yes plan, Soo Jung just remained silent in her seat, when suddenly a winning smirk appeared on her face. She’s going to score this.

**

The hallway is really crowded today, everyone is really happy for the break time I guess, As I walked out from the classroom with my five best friends, Baekhyun, Sehun, Junmyeon ,  Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, I can see Bora and her friends making their way towards us.

“Uri Kkamjong is about to get his date to the Fall Ball.” Sehun said, chuckling, but a smack landed on his head.

“She might hear you, . You never know what that ice princess can do to you.” Baekhyun said, looking for Soojung who to Sehun’s luck is not around.

“She still didn’t ask you?” Junmyeon asked. I just shook my head.

“ I wonder what she’ll do to intimidate Bora.” He continued. I just chuckled.

“Jongin Oppa!” Bora greeted with faux sweet tone, now I know the reason why Soojung wants to gag when she heard her with this faux sweet voice.

“Yoon Bora.” I replied politely.

“Oppa, you still didn’t have a date to the Fall Ball right?” Bora asked, somehow I wish for Soojung to pop up right now and say it’s a yes.But she’s nowhere to be seen.

“Great, you’re quiet! So it’s a no, right? Oppa…will you go out with me?” Bora then continued. My friends are looking for Soojung, but she’s still nowhere to be seen.

“Oppa. Will you!? Pleaaase?” Bora said in her aegyo voice.

“No, I cant go with you.” I replied, trying to sound polite.

“Aish, who said that? You can go with me! Okay? You and Me, to the Fall Ball!” Bora then continued, her friends then cheered happily.She grabbed my arm and start to link it with hers.

“Yah!” I quickly loosen the grip of her, and she is surprised.

“Omo, Oppa! Don’t be shy, its okay! Its to make it less awkward too!” She is still stubborn, reaching for my arms.

“No, Bora. I cant go with you, im sorry.” I said again, this time my voice is loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Don’t be shy Oppa!” She said, still reaching my hand and don’t want to give up. Some of the students attention in the hallway are now on me and Bora.

“I will not go with you.” I said, some of the other students are chuckling, and so does Sehun and Chanyeol in the back. While Junmyeon and Kyungsoo just shook their head.

“You will, Oppa! You have to go with me!” Bora said again, her tone is now higher than before, and everyone’s attention is now on us.

“You will go out with me, Kim Jong In. We are perfect for each other.” Bora said again, she is really stubborn. Just when she was about to link her arms to me, I quickly pulled away and say “I wont go with you, Bora.” I said.

“But Oppa! You have to go out with…”  A stubborn Bora was cut off by the voice that Ive been longing to hear.

“Kim Jong In.” An icy tone called my name, loud enough, so everybody’s attention is now on her.
She walks down to the hallway, approaching me.

I smirked, curious of what she will do next.

“Hands off of my boyfriend, Yoon Bora.” She stated icily, not looking at Bora for an inch.Her eyes were fixed on me. Everyone is surprised hearing the word “Boyfriend” came out from , who would have guessed that Kim Jong In is dating the ice princess Jung Soo Jung?

“Yah! Soojung! Don’t make things up! He is not your boyfriend!” Hyorin protested.

Soojung just scoffed. “ Well, do you want a prove?” She said, turning her head back to give Hyorin a smug smirk.

“If you can, then prove it.” Hyorin spatted, with a smirk on her face too, so she think Soojung is lying? Wow.

Soojung just scoffed again, giving me her signature smirk.

Without a warning, she grabbed my chin and kissed me right on my lips.

The kiss that we used to do when we’re alone. To make it look even more convincing, I pulled her tiny waist in front of me. Everyone gasped.

Soojung ends the kiss with a winning smile on her face.

“Oppa, Fall Ball with me?Yes or No?” She said with her aegyo tone, which everyone is surprised to hear.

I smiled to her,” Absolutely, Yes.” I replied.

“Great, don’t forget to pick me up on time.” She said, landed a peck on my lips, before she turn her heels back and made her way to the cafeteria. Back to the Ice Princess, Shining Star, and Timber Wolf, Jung Soo Jung again.