We've Got a Chance, Dont Waste it.

If You Could See Me Now

 

Y O N G H W A & S E O H Y U N


 

“You know, you are always childish like this, Yoong!” Seohyun shouted on the phone.

“Yaaah, why are you suddenly being like this, Hyun?I just want to meet you, can you just go out for 20 minutes to see me?”Yonghwa replied, his tone is calm.

“I have a lot of schedule going on right now, Yonghwa. You cant always be selfish and childish asking me to meet you whenever im busy!”Seohyun replied again, her tone is way different from Yonghwa.

“Yah, hyun. Im at the studio right now, I can stop by at your dorm if you want, or maybe at the coffeeshop near there.”Yonghwa said, still stubborn that he wants to meet Seohyun.

“I cant Yonghwa, im now at the SM Building, practicing my dance moves, you now, you are wasting my time!” Seohyun replied, she is frustrated with her boyfriend attitude.

“Please Hyun, for this time.”Yonghwa said.

“We can meet tomorrow, Jung Yong Hwa.” Seohyun replied coldly.

“What if we cant?” Yonghwa said, he’s not even mad at Seohyun, he just wants to meet her, like really want to meet her.

“Yonghwa-yah, don’t be like this. I cant meet you today, that’s it, end of story.” Seohyun concluded.

“Hyun, im afraid we cant meet tomorrow.” Yonghwa suddenly blurted out.

“Mwoya? Don’t be cheesy, Yonghwa. That wont work on me, you’re wasting my time now, I still have a lot of things to do. “ Seohyun replied with her cold tone.

“Hyun, I love you.” Yonghwa suddenly blurted out again, he don’t know why, but he wants to tell Seohyun that he really loves her, even now its not a good timing.

“Have you lost your mind?Whats wrong with you, Yonghwa?Im going to hung up now. Bye.” And then Seohyun hung up the phone. Without even regretting it a bit.

Yonghwa just sighed, he never knew that Seohyun will be this kind of girl to him someday, but maybe its because she’s really busy and he’s bothering him.

“Hyung, kajja. We’re going home.” Minhyuk said. Yonghwa quickly gathered his things, and his guitar, he glanced at the studio, as if he will never see this place again.

“Yonghwa-yah, you should take the other van, you have to attend the MBC for signing your contract as the MC.” Their manager told Yonghwa and the other CNBlue members, so Yonghwa bid his goodbye to the others, not forgetting to hug all of them, again, he hug them as if there are no tomorrow.

“Take care of yourself, Jonghyun, take care of your dongsaengs.” He said, being a good leader he is.

In the van, he looked out to see the city lights and the busy streets, he smiled to himself. He then grabbed his phone from his pocket, and typed something. Before smiling to himself, again with a satisfied and grateful smile on his face.

*

Girls’ Generation are busy practicing for their comeback, but they stopped when suddenly their manager rushed into their practice room.

“Our comeback stage at Inkigayo is postponed.” He said, with his shaky voice.

“Waeyo Oppa?” Taeyeon asked, surprised with the news and also his shaky voice.

“We…all…all of KPop idols have to attend a funeral tomorrow…” He said, bowing his head down.

Everyone gasped. “A Funeral?”Tiffany said, shocked, well everyone is shocked.

Seohyun hearts suddenly feels uneasy, she feels like there’s something wrong.

“CNBlue Yonghwa…got into an car-accident and…” Their manager cant finish his words, Seohyun eyes feel blurry, everyone is now looking at her, Seohyun suddenly felt dizzy, she feel the world is crashing down. CNBlue Yonghwa? She still cant believe what their manager said.Before her world turns black, she can hear her unnies screaming.” Seohyun-ah!” And then all she can see, is darkness.

*

From : Yong Hwa- Oppa.

Im sorry for being such a childish and selfish boyfriend for you, Seo Joo Hyun.

But I really want to meet you tonight, I don’t know why, I don’t have no reason.

Of course I miss you, but I feel there’s something and that’s why I want to meet you.

Hyu~un, take care of yourself okay? Don’t do anything reckless, be the Seohyun that I know, bold, bright, and beautiful. I love Hyun, Be success with your career.

I will miss you and your twinkling eyes.

Saranghae, Seo Joo Hyun.

Goodbye.

-Jung Yong Hwa.