The Leader Couple ( Part 1 )

If You Could See Me Now


G D R A G O N & T A E Y E O N


“Mwoya!?WGM?”Jiyong laughed when his manager told him that he’ll be on We Got Married, he doesn’t know that show still existed.

“I thought that show ended already.” Jiyong continued.

“I know, at first I was surprised when the crew told me this, but then, why not give it a try Jiyong-ah, people need to see your romantic side too.” His manager explained.

Jiyong paused for a second, his words are true, after his scandal and ALIVE comeback people sees him as the bad boy G-Dragon, even though he had admitted on Healing camp that he is soft and timid, sometimes.

“Hyung, who is going to be my wife?” He asked out of curiosity, being on WGM is not a problem for Jiyong, he’s just afraid that it’ll be awkward.

“Yah, I don’t know, that’s the best part of WGM, Jiyong-ah.” His manager laughed, which Jiyong joined.

“So, after this recording, you should get ready and you should go to the MBC building to sign your contract.”His manager said, and so GD nods before he went off to record his performance of Fantastic Baby.

*

Today is the first day for filming WGM, GD along with his BigBang members are hanging out at the café while waiting for the WGM crew to prepare their equipments.

“So you are going to meet your wife here.” The PD-nim suddenly said, making all the BigBang members surprised.

“Here!?” They all asked in unison, the PD just nodded.

“Wait, didn’t I get a script or something? You should tell me who is my wife right now, right? I mean…I should act too.” GD asked.

The PD then chuckled, “Aniya, this is the new concept of WGM, we wont make a script about the first meeting, so it should be all natural.” The PD explained.

“And….awkward.” Taeyang added. GD just sighed, what is he going to do?

“Okay! All set start filming! BigBang you should talk about WGM but act naturally!”The PD then said, everyone are in their places right now.BigBang looks natural because they’re hanging out for real life, so it didn’t bother them so much.When the PD shouted action, then its time when they started recording.

“Aishhh, I never thought we’re going to be on this show. “ Seungri said opening and breaking the ice.

“Yeah, it must be a surprise for our leader to be here and meet his wife.” Taeyang added.

“You’re really lucky Jiyong-ah.” Seunghyun said.

“Arent you curious about your wife, hyung?” Daesung asked.Jiyong who is kinda nervous since the filming starts swifts a little.

“Of course, I mean who isn’t, and I didn’t get any clue either.” Jiyong replied.

Just like that a black van stopped in front of the café, all the crew who are ready in front of the café turn on all the cameras and equipments.

And also all the BigBang members are paying full attention on the black van.

“Is that my wife?” Jiyong asked, nervous and excited at the same time.

“Woooh jinjja, this must be exciting, hyung.” Seungri said, standing up to get a better view of the person inside the van.

Just then, the person came out, and all of them can say nothing but

“WOOOH!” together, with their excited and smiley faces.

They all are excited when they saw the SNSD leader walked into the cafe.

And this made Jiyong more nervous.